"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Apologies if already posted.

Oh great... IT's TCE

Will use the same post I made last time:

Big John McCena

0ec3z0.gif

in other breaking news, Jon Jones has officially retired after hearing the new rules

apply these retroactively and most of Jones fights become DQs

No eyepokes and no putting hand on ground

Jones gonna have to double up on his PED stacks

Still sticking with this tiresome overcomplicated nonsense of grounded opponents getting protection from certain attacks.
"wew both my hands are touching the floor, now you can't knee me lol"
"woops one of my hands isn't touching the floor"
It's all tedious shite and the length of time it's taken to get any kind of address towards the eyepoking is laughable. From what John has said there, is that a fighter can still get warned multiple times about extending fingers into the face before being punished if at all.

Finally rules that make sense.

I wonder if now the rd1 of woodley vs Wonderboy would be a 10-7 with the new criteria

We already see some undeserved 10-8 rounds.I think the judges is going to fuck alot of fights up with the new 10-8 and 10-7 rounds.

Jones is going to have to double his knee kicks to make up for the lack of finger pawing.

Maia is going to have to get finished to lose a fight. He's going to have a minimum of two 10-8 rounds per fight via backpack

Breaking: Ronda Rousey is exempt from all new rule changes.

I still have an issue with multiple warnings.

How good are rules if fighters can break them many time without penalties?

The rules are definitely headed in the right direction with the new changes. Of course, it's how the human element in the form of the officials is what will truly deem these new changes to be effective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back