Status
Not open for further replies.

Lead

/Led/ blanket
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Big Brother 16 cast revealed: meet the cast of BB16

big-brother-cast-bb16.jpg

http://www.globaltv.com/BigBrother/2014/June/Big_Brother_16_cast_revealed__meet_the_cast_of_BB16/#1

Caleb (1-0 HOH, 1 Nom)
Cody (1-0 HOH)
Christine (1 BotB, 1 Nom)
Derrick (1-0 HOH)
Donny (2 POV, 1 BotB, 3 Nom)
Frankie (1-2 HOH)
Hayden (1 POV, 1 BotB, 1 Nom)
Jocasta (1 BotB, 3 Nom)
Nicole (0-1 HOH, 2 BotB, 2 Nom)
Victoria (1 BotB, 1 POV, 3 Nom)
Zach (0-1 HOH, 1 Nom)

Non-Jury
Amber (0-1 HOH, 2 BotB, 3 Nom) Day 42
Brittany (1 BotB, 3 Nom) Day 35
Devin (1-0 HOH, 1 POV, 1 Nom) Day 28
Paola (2 Nom) Day 21
Joey (1 Nom) Day 14

*First number of HOH is for throned HOHs and the second number dethroned. Example: 1-2 HOH means was HOH the full week once and also was an HOH that was dethroned two other weeks

Week by Week Summary
Frankie HOH> Amber evicted 9-0
Cody HOH> Brittany evited 10-0
Derrick HOH> Devin evicted 11-0
Devin HOH> Paolo evicted 10-2
Caleb HOH> Joey evicted 13-0

Week 1-2 Alliances (Summary)
Bomb Squad- Caleb, Frankie, Devin, Cody, Derrick, Zach, Amber, Christine
Triology- Nicole/Christine/Hayden
Nicotine- Nicole/Christine
DC- Derrick/Cody
Zankie- Frankie/Zach
Final 4- Devin, Caleb, Amber, Frankie

Week 3-5 Alliances (summary)
Side 1- Caleb, Amber, Frankie, Devin (slowly falling apart)
Los Tres Amigos (Side 2)- Derrick, Cody, Zach
Trilogy (Side 3)- Nicole, Hayden Christine
Detonators- Derrick, Cody, Zach, Frankie, Christine
Team America- Donny, Frankie, Derrick

Side 1 is becoming the loose ends for Side 2. Caleb trusts Derrick, Frankie goes to Derrick anytime there is information he gets, and Amber likes Cody but still talks game to all sides of the house.

There are a bunch of final 2's but the majority of them aren't true or won't last to the end of the game. I won't bother listing them all.

Week 5-? (Developing, will update)
The house as I mentioned is pairs.
Derrick/Cody
Zach/Frankie
Donny/Jocasta (Hayden starting to talk far more game with Donny)
Nicole/Hayden
Christine/Nicole (Christine seems more loyal to Frankie than Nicole)
Caleb/Amber (about to die)

One again, Christine and Hayden are the weirdest players to deal with for these pairings. Hayden is getting closer to Donny and also Cody/Derick. Caleb seems to love Hayden also. Christine is trying to get Nicole back but talks game a lot to Frankie and Zach.

Alliance wise, I have it this way.
Team Frankie- Zach, Frankie, Christine

Team Derrick- Derrick, Cody (starting to get Hayden on their side), Victoria

*Both teams think they can manipulate Caleb to work for their side.

Outsider that is scheming- Donny talking to Hayden, Chrstine, and Derrick with Hayden being the most often.

Jocasta is still worthless

Previous season threads
Season 15 v1
Season 15 v2
Season 15 v3

Last edited:
Slow day and figured I'd make a thread for some of the articles I read about the upcoming season.

Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Julie Chen Hints at Season 16 Heroes v. Villains Theme?
Julie Chen recently replied to a twitter comment, mentioning heroes and villians in this upcoming season. Though it seemed like a generalized statement, she later deleted the response.
http://cdn.bigbrotheraccess.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/BjrXT_WCcAAEh3L-580x266.png

Big Brother 16 All-Stars edition rumors
But now former "BB" hamster Janelle Pierzina has dropped a possible hint at all-stars returning, tweeting, "For the last three summers I have either been pregnant or playing #BigBrother. This summer will be no different!"
http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/big_brother_16_another_all-stars_edition-2014-04

CBS releases new Big Brother logo design
cbs-big-brother-16-logo-twitter-150x150.jpg

Last edited:
I just checked Jannelle's Twitter and she is pregnant. Thank god, I didn't need to see her back for a 4th time. Unless this season is going to feature pregnant women :eek:

I heard a rumour that it might be a couples season or some sort of dating theme. At first I hated that idea but Survivor: Blood vs. Water worked out really well so maybe a couples season would work, especially if it was half all-stars and half family members.

I just checked Jannelle's Twitter and she is pregnant. Thank god, I didn't need to see her back for a 4th time. Unless this season is going to feature pregnant women :eek:

I heard a rumour that it might be a couples season or some sort of dating theme. At first I hated that idea but Survivor: Blood vs. Water worked out really well so maybe a couples season would work, especially if it was half all-stars and half family members.

Now that would be interesting. All stars gang up to take out their own family members.

Now that would be interesting. All stars gang up to take out their own family members.

Yea, I think an All-Stars season is far away from now. They have worn their previous talent thin and need too wait.

An All-Stars season with the pairs being against each other is much more interesting than the season they did All-Stars vs no names that just turned on themselves and allowed Rachel to win.

Who won last season? Was it that Ian kid or am I mixing up my seasons. Really excited for this to come back. Good summer viewing.

Ian won BB14. Last season was the super-racist season and was won by Andy.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Big Brother All-stars: Whites vs. Minorities coming to the NBA network.

Though in all seriousness, I do like the family member angle, like who will actually work with their family and who will try to sell them out fast.

they just did the family thing on survivor.

i dunno. i dont plan on getting really into it this year. streaming feeds last year turned out to be an awful mistake.

i dunno. i dont plan on getting really into it this year. streaming feeds last year turned out to be an awful mistake.

Last years kind of sucked from what I remember. Ians season with the returning players was unbelievable. That was the first season I watched so maybe it just sucked by comparison but from what I remember, there weren't a lot of likeable contestants last season.

I thought the family thing on survivor was a pretty interesting twist but not sure I need to see it again so soon.

Last years kind of sucked from what I remember. Ians season with the returning players was unbelievable. That was the first season I watched so maybe it just sucked by comparison but from what I remember, there weren't a lot of likeable contestants last season.

yeah, ian's season is arguably the best season and last year's is arguably the worst, so...

gonna be hard to top the no-holds barred adrenaline fueled thrill ride that was last years season!

Fuck I'm actually excited. Just fucking elated. I mean I can't even being to express the overwhelming joy I feel because Big Brother is back. I mean just wow!

I'd like a season with all new players and no twists. Or at least no twists as awful as the "MVP" was last season.

Fuck I'm actually excited. Just fucking elated. I mean I can't even being to express the overwhelming joy I feel because Big Brother is back. I mean just wow!

Much wow!
So joy!

I'd like a season with all new players and no twists. Or at least no twists as awful as the "MVP" was last season.

I kinda thought the MVP idea was great. The only problem is they had Elissa in the season. Even the cast knew she was going to be the MVP. If it would've been an entirely unknown cast, people who have been so paranoid about who the MVP was and it would've fucked people's games so bad. Instead, the smarter players understood it was just going to be Elissa nonstop and controlled her.

Season 14 is my favorite still by far. I still haven't had the time to get to the original All-Stars season 7 but I do love 14. The twist was awesome and the cast was really great.

Rumors are going around about a veterans/relatives season because of the last survivor set up. A lot of the details have been debunked though so I doubt it.

BIG BROTHER 16: THINGS ARE BEGINNING TO POP

Now that casting is down to the final competitors seeking a spot in the Big Brother 16 House, the potential House Guests have been questioned about their bias' regarding minorities & gays...It appears Big Brother is attempting to avoid a repeat of the ugliness of last season.

Not surprising. Last season will always have somewhat of an asterisk on it for the racism. It's odd that it was that season where the gay guy won.

Last edited:
BIG BROTHER 16: THINGS ARE BEGINNING TO POP

Not surprising. Last season will always have somewhat of an asterisk on it for the racism. It's odd that it was that season where the gay guy won.

Maybe, but as they there is no such thing as bad publicity. CBS did all they could to distance themselves from it even though they broadcast it for the world to see when they knew the shit storm it would bring. They basically came out as the ones who care about everyone and the two women (their names escape me) were the evil bitches. This could be a way for them to get a couple of people they know will create a stir and do the same hands in the air we didn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back