Big Brother Season 16 Premiers June 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had great legs. Another hot girl evicted. Amber fucked up by showing too much strength in the comps; which was her fault. And being in the same house as Caleb; not her fault. The only way she was staying is if she won HoH and backdoored Caleb herself.

The girls in general didn't have much of a chance this season because the guys became set on alliance and most of the girls became set on being snitches to that group. They have been picked off one by one and Amber knew the writing was on the wall for her after Brittany left (she was nom 2 times in a row). She tried to make a move with the only people that she thought was the other side of the house and it didn't work.

It's really funny though she thinks Donny is controlling the house. Shows how she had little chance of saving herself in the game since she didn't know who to approach.

Also, Derrick/Cody wanted to keep Amber around over Caleb. If Zach won HOH, Caleb was going to be backdoored and Amber would be in a much better position right now. Her fate kinda came down to that BoB

The alliances this season remind me of last season i.e. one major alliance and everyone else working to be close to that alliance instead of two major alliances butting heads. The difference is that last year the MVP allowed people to easily get out the "threats" while this year the BoB has resulted in more floaters going home.

It's funny seeing how out of touch Brittany and Amber were when they left the house, thinking that Caleb runs the house. And Donny? How could you possibly think he's running the house???

Frankie and Derrik are in control, then you have Zach and Cody. Hayden is probably in the best spot being buddies with both sides.

The alliances this season remind me of last season i.e. one major alliance and everyone else working to be close to that alliance instead of two major alliances butting heads. The difference is that last year the MVP allowed people to easily get out the "threats" while this year the BoB has resulted in more floaters going home.

It's funny seeing how out of touch Brittany and Amber were when they left the house, thinking that Caleb runs the house. And Donny? How could you possibly think he's running the house???

Yea, last year you had
Side 1- Jeremy, Aaryn, Kaitlin, GM
Side 2-Helen, Elissa, Andy
Side 3- Amanda, McCrae, Judd, Andy
Outsiders- Howard, Candice, Jessie, Spencer

Side 2 & 3 worked together and were seen as a collective group but the factions in it were obvious

This year, it kinda is the same in regards to the bomb squad and such. The only difference I would say is all the sides were more interesting and it didn't feel lopsided (I felt that side 3 always had control the entire time). Also, the twist made Side 1 powerless since they didn't work with it.

If it wasn't for MVP twist, Nick's idea would've worked really well with the moving company since there were guys in each of the groups except side 2.

Frankie and Derrik are in control, then you have Zach and Cody. Hayden is probably in the best spot being buddies with both sides.

Pretty much yea. Frankie and Derrick are subtly working against each other though each week, trying to knock out potential allies of the other. Hayden has somehow managed to stay out of all the major alliances and it's helped him a lot because everyone wants to work with him. He can pick and choose now what route is best and he seems to have enough information to know what is best at this point.

Yeah for a guy who seems like he wasn't a Big Brother fan before the season Hayden has managed to end up in a really good position.

Yeah for a guy who seems like he wasn't a Big Brother fan before the season Hayden has managed to end up in a really good position.

He's definitely a gamer. He's just stayed low and likeable. Kinda player the same game as Donny. Only difference is he can woo the women and that he found someone to pair up with in Nicole. Donny is a loner that is paired with Jocasta by default.

I was on a spoiler site called BB junkies and forgot how awful it was. Full of a bunch of feminist house wives who always want a woman to win the game but then continually bash every girl that comes on the show aside from Rachel/Elissa.

Noms are in

Victoria/Caleb (Donny's picks)
Jocasta/Zach (Nicole's picks)

Donny (HOH, 2 POV, 1 BotB, 3 Nom)
Nicole (0-1 HOH, 2 BotB, 2 Nom)

Cody (1-0 HOH)
Christine (1 BotB, 1 Nom)
Derrick (1-0 HOH)
Frankie (1-2 HOH)
Hayden (1 POV, 1 BotB, 1 Nom)

Caleb (1-0 HOH, 2 Nom)
Victoria (1 BotB, 1 POV, 4 Nom)
Zach (0-1 HOH, 2 Nom)
Jocasta (1 BotB, 4 Nom)

Non-Jury
Amber (0-1 HOH, 2 BotB, 3 Nom) Day 42
Brittany (1 BotB, 3 Nom) Day 35
Devin (1-0 HOH, 1 POV, 1 Nom) Day 28
Paola (2 Nom) Day 21
Joey (1 Nom) Day 14

*First number of HOH is for throned HOHs and the second number dethroned. Example: 1-2 HOH means was HOH the full week once and also was an HOH that was dethroned two other weeks

Yea, last year you had
Side 1- Jeremy, Aaryn, Kaitlin, GM
Side 2-Helen, Elissa, Andy
Side 3- Amanda, McCrae, Judd, Andy
Outsiders- Howard, Candice, Jessie, Spencer

Side 2 & 3 worked together and were seen as a collective group but the factions in it were obvious

This year, it kinda is the same in regards to the bomb squad and such. The only difference I would say is all the sides were more interesting and it didn't feel lopsided (I felt that side 3 always had control the entire time). Also, the twist made Side 1 powerless since they didn't work with it.

If it wasn't for MVP twist, Nick's idea would've worked really well with the moving company since there were guys in each of the groups except side 2.

I personally didn't like the MVP last year, they kept on giving it to Elissa, and it seemed more so of a popularity contest then anything else. I wouldn't mind having it introduced a couple of episodes in to allow for greater character development and alliances formed before rewarding the power.

I personally didn't like the MVP last year, they kept on giving it to Elissa, and it seemed more so of a popularity contest then anything else. I wouldn't mind having it introduced a couple of episodes in to allow for greater character development and alliances formed before rewarding the power.

I think it would have been way better if they hadn't had Elissa in the house. I wouldn't mind seeing it again on a season with all new players who have no famous relatives (no Elissa, no Frankie Grande etc) so we could see how it plays out. I think it would bounce around for at least a few weeks.

I think Zach is one of the most humorous people in big Brother history. He could say the meanest, most outlandish shit and n one will take him seriously. I think it's intriguing.

I agree.

For some reason he reminds me of a Will and Dan hybrid.

It's cool that he's able to get away with the things that he does. Otherwise the house would be pretty dull. I am surprised though that despite previous players having had similar game plans, he's still able to get away with the humorous villain thing. Maybe it's because it seems so natural, and not like an act.

I think it would have been way better if they hadn't had Elissa in the house. I wouldn't mind seeing it again on a season with all new players who have no famous relatives (no Elissa, no Frankie Grande etc) so we could see how it plays out. I think it would bounce around for at least a few weeks.

I agree; the person should have no influence outside of the hours (celebrity) or related to some prior (popular or not) player.

Although I don't know who Frank or his sister are if it were not mentioned on Big Brother.

Elissa easily ruined that twist. It doesn't make sense either cause they had to know that she was going to win it every week but then they backtracked and made it America for three weeks. Production likes the Rachel far too much and the ruined a good twist having her sister on the show.

I agree.

For some reason he reminds me of a Will and Dan hybrid.

It's cool that he's able to get away with the things that he does. Otherwise the house would be pretty dull. I am surprised though that despite previous players having had similar game plans, he's still able to get away with the humorous villain thing. Maybe it's because it seems so natural, and not like an act.

This house is very reasonable and understanding about the game. Even when people are pissed in the house, they handle it well. The cast actually jokes about how production keeps giving them alcohol and still nothing bad happens. I think it makes Zach's presence that much more funnier because it's like the people in that house don't even know how to react to him. He can say anything he wants and people just laugh.

t0qwLnF.jpg

His veto win reminded me of Dan trying to take out Ian that one eviction night and him being so clutch. As soon as I saw it was the ball comp, I thought Donny was screwed.

Edit: Wrong bookmark

EDIT- Wrong thread

Last edited:
America's Favorite vote on Spoiler Site

Donny 45.72%
Nicole 18.56%
Zach 13.91%
Derrick 7.75%
Frankie 2.91%
Hayden 2.43%
Caleb 1.39%
Cody 1.02%
Amber 0.83%
Brittany 0.7%
Victoria 0.43%
POW POW 0.37%
Jocasta 0.35%
Joey 0.31%
Devin 0.3%
Christine 0%

I think if Donny or Nicole don't win it and Frankie does, it will show that Ari fans simply flooded the voting.

EDIT: WRONG THREAD AGAIN.

MODS, please just lock this one. I always accidentally click it in my bookmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back