Crime Biden was in possession of classified documents while not in office

yes, he was declared mentally incompetent. Huge victory people are saying.....
LOL! A lawyer could not declare him criminally liable but he can clinically diagnose him as mentally incompetent? So when's he being impeached?

button-Copy.png

imagine losing any kind of an election bigly to a senile and incompetent dementia-ridden bag of bones lol.

"Special Council says Biden's brain is mush."

You really gonna try and flip that shit? LOL. Good luck.

having mush for brains is not a crime. nobody has ever been arrested for having dementia.

sucks this one turned out to be another bust. better luck next time. i heard through the grapevine that joe biden purchased all of the taylor swift albums from Columbia House for only a penny but he didn't pay for a subscription afterwards. they should try to get him on that. better get right on that investigation. maybe one of these times they'll be able to find some kind of conclusive evidence that could prove sleepy joe had committed any crimes. but not this time!

Last edited:

these are it right?

Special counsel won't charge Biden in classified docs probe

Justice Department will not charge Biden in classified documents probe

Read full report: Special counsel declines to charge Biden

Special counsel will not charge Biden in classified documents case
Special Counsel Hur Declines to Seek Criminal Charges Against Biden
Special counsel: No charges for Biden in classified documents probe
'Elderly Man With A Poor Memory': Special Counsel Explains Why Biden Won't Face Charges Over Classified Docs
No prosecution of Biden in classified documents case, DOJ special counsel says in report
DOJ won't charge Biden for classified records at former office, home
Biden won’t be charged in classified documents case, but special counsel report questions his memory
Donald Trump Rages Over Biden Not Being Charged
Special Counsel Report Is Legal Exoneration but Political Nightmare for Biden
Read Biden classified documents report by special counsel Hur

despite all of the time and money wasted on the GOP's political theatrics and all of their witch hunting, they still havent found any parking tickets let alone any conclusive evidence of the big guy ever committing any crimes that would ever hold up in court. once more, extra nothing on my nothingburgers please.

but they should probably look into whether or not the big guy purchased a subscription to columbia house after getting all of those taylor swift albums for only a penny. surely they'll be able to get him on that!

you're just proving the double standard sherbro

what double standard? oh yeah. i guess everybody on the left should be calling for people to be arrested after a criminal invesigation is launched that results in no charges recommended right?

isn't what the party of law and order are all about? they chanted "lock her up" for the better part of a decade, even after hillary got exonerated. the chuds and their rapist messiah made a point of reminding everybody over and over just how bad it is to mishandle classified documents and that nobody is above the law. and then all of a sudden the mar a lago gets lawfully searched and they recover boxes of classified documents that trump was stashing right next to the shitter and lied to the courts about having. and suddenly, radio silence!

suddenly it's no big deal anymore when the fraudy orange rapist does it! suddenly it's no worse than an overdue library book. or butting in line at chuck-e-cheese! was it you who posted that or was it saye_mc? i've always had a hard time distinguishing the two of you apart because you both eat crayons and were clearly dropped on your head as a bably.

oh yes, it was you. my memory isnt that bad. i know exactly where you stand on this matter. these are your posts from the trump's home raided threads:

Overdue library book prosecution. Wouldn't happen to any other pres.

Presidents are all in the same club led by the same handlers. This is what they look like. They might think they're hot shit but it's just their turn. They go in, say a few words, make a few hand gestures, throw down some insults and make some empty promises, then get led out the door for the next the guy to do the same thing. It's an act, a show. Prosecuting them for butting in line at the fukin Xmen arcade machine is just going off-script lmao.

7ef.jpg

after all of your screeching and whining for years chanting "lock her up" and telling us how bad of a crime it is to mishandle classified information, you sure did a 180 and changed your tune in a heartbeat after the mar-a-lago got searched.

now all of a sudden i guess it's time to do another 180 and it's supposed to be a big deal if somebody else (on the other side of course!) gets accused of it right? suddenly you're pretending to be all about law and order again hey? suddenly it's a big deal again after spending the last 20 or so months telling us that it's no worse than butting in line at the arcade! you people must be getting dizzy from all of the constant spinning you have to do just to try to defend your beloved orange twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing, serial-lying fraudster and rapist who cheated on all of his wives and stolen from children with cancer.

there is absolutely no value or principle that you muppets will ever remain true to. at this point you'll chop your own dicks off and shove them up your asses just to spite the libs if donald trump and tucker carlson tells you that it's the right thing to do. now let's talk more about double standards. you want your guys to be able to do whatever the hell they want, while the other side has to be accountable to the law. that's the only part of law and order that you hacks believe in. everything you guys post, everything that you say, and everything that you do all reflects on that and draws the same conclusion for everybody else to see. if it wasnt for double standards you people wouldn't have any standards

Last edited:
you can't be reasoned with

that's gold coming from the guy who talks about double standards and still cant seem to find out whether mishandling classified documents is a serious crime worth being locked up for, or if it's no worse than an overdue library book or butting in line at the x-men arcade (your words, not mine!).

get a load of these people. when you ask them about the severity of a crime, they first have to ask you what color of a hat that the person put on when they were committing the crime before they can tell you whether or not it's a serious crime and whether or not that person should be charged!

if it wasn't for double standards, these people wouldn't have any standards. now don't you go beating up any more cops with your blue lives matter flags after your beloved orange election-losing fraudster and rapist does what he does best outside of a department store fitting room and loses another election. always remember, you are the party of law and order! the tough on russia party! the party of principles! what was those things you guys used to say? trust the courts! respect the jurys decision! and it's our patriotic duty to respect the presidential office and respect the president's family? i guess none of that shit applies and you don't need to pretend to believe in it anymore after the voters booted molestini cheetolini out of office right?

Last edited:
that's gold coming from the guy who talks about double standards and still cant seem to find out whether mishandling classified documents is a serious crime worth being locked up for, or if it's no worse than an overdue library book or butting in line at the x-men arcade (your words, not mine!).

get a load of these people. when you ask them about the severity of a crime, they first have to ask you what color of a hat that the person put on when they were committing the crime before they can tell you whether or not it's a serious crime and whether or not that person should be charged!

if it wasn't for double standards, these people wouldn't have any standards. now don't you go beating up any more cops with your blue lives matter flags after your beloved orange election-losing fraudster and rapist does what he does best outside of a department store fitting room and loses another election. always remember, you are the party of law and order! the tough on russia party! the party of principles! what was those things you guys used to say? trust the courts! respect the juries! and it's our patriotic duty to respect the presidential office and respect the president's family? i guess none of that shit really applies to you guys anymore and you don't need to pretend to believe in it after the voters booted molestini cheetolini out of office right?

giphy.gif

falling back to your dumb gifs because you are incapable of rebutting a single thing in my posts? aww how juvenile. concession accepted.

dumb gifs and memes because you have nothing left. whats next? are you going to close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears, stamp your feet, and scream "TDS!" at the sky if i dare make any valid criticism towards your beloved orange twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing, serial-lying fraudster and rapist who cheated on all of his wives and stolen from children with cancer? is that stilll how we own the libs skeeter? dumb memes and corny catchphrases, because we are incapable of maintaining any kind of discussion, we are incapable of refuting anything people say, and we cannot be reasoned with?

this has been an enlightening conversation. now tell us boy genius, is mishandling classified documents a serious crime, or is it no worse than butting in line at the chuck-e-cheese? spin baby spin!

Last edited:
Back