• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in dead of night

17% of the Hispanic population in Florida are from Mexico, period. 4% are from the rest of CA. This is also older data, the current demographics will certainly favor my argument even more.

My numbers are straight.

2004-latinos-in-ca-02.png

Ooofffff

That's 17% of a subset of immigrants. Not 17% of population

that's pretty good.2 AM? not middle of the night, it's early morning.
meaning of words, not even once.

Who cares what time was... She didn't answer the WHY. Why are they flying kids around the country and hope no one is noticing.

She's good a deflecting and never answering a tough question.

Then you are proving the guy you are arguing with correct dummy.

The VAST majority of immigrants in FL are NOT from Mexico.

I never said the vast majority of immigrants from FL are from Mexico. But that doesn't mean that a significant number don't live there.

17% of all Hispanics is hundreds of thousands, if not closer to or over a million today.

LoL, no locals dine there

Thats in South Beach for the “gringos” to have a food alternative they may be familiar with coming from elsewhere LoL

So the Mexican restaurant owned and operated by Mexicans isn't Mexican?

That's a gold medal for mental gymnastics if I've ever seen one.

So the Mexican restaurant owned and operated by Mexicans isn't Mexican?

That's a gold medal for mental gymnastics if I've ever seen one.

Look, I’ll take your gold-medal. And for a Mexican place to be right in South Beach isnt a terrible idea for a Mexican family, however……the place isnt lined up with Mexicans to dine. Its purely for the tourist, not the thriving Mexican community.

Look, I’ll take your gold-medal. And for a Mexican place to be right in South Beach isnt a terrible idea for a Mexican family, however……the place isnt lined up with Mexicans to dine. Its purely for the tourist, not the thriving Mexican community.

Did you do a poll of all the restaurant goers? If not you're full of shit and too stubborn to admit that you're wrong and a million or more Mexicans actually do live in Florida.

You're assuming a lot based on your feelings.

I never said the vast majority of immigrants from FL are from Mexico. But that doesn't mean that a significant number don't live there.

17% of all Hispanics is hundreds of thousands, if not closer to or over a million today.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/immigrants-florida

Actually, if you do the math, Mexico accounts for about 250k.

Not large at all compared to some states.

And again, we will wait for confirmation from the government they all are with family. So far, that has not been confirmed.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/immigrants-florida

Actually, if you do the math, Mexico accounts for about 250k.

Not large at all compared to some states.

And again, we will wait for confirmation from the government they all are with family. So far, that has not been confirmed.

Can you do math?

Hispanic population of Florida is over 5.5M. Just 10% of that would be 550,000 which is already more than twice 250K.

That link is just immigrants. Not all Hispanics are immigrants living in Florida.

Biden likely set it up so that he gets to personally sniff each child.

So let me repeat my initial question. If you are so concerned for the well-being of American citizens, and want them to have safety nets, social security and healthcare.. why do you routinely support the party that wants to get rid of all of those things?

You say you want migrants to be entitled to fair wages and you don't want them exploited for cheap labour, why is it that your solution to this is to punish migrants instead of going after the corrupt business owners abusing the system? When you vote GOP you are literally making it easier for those corrupt business owners to do what they do.

There are 2 parties, The Democrats are incapable of conducting foreign policy, are far too willing to give away our citizens money to other countries for ridiculous causes, have no idea how to deal with crime, and have a terrible habit of rewarding bad behavior. It makes for an easy choice.

Second, it is already against the law to hire illegals. This goes back to my point about enforcing immigration laws. I am all for making the penalties stiffer as well.

If they were doing it secretly, how come it's in the paper?

"Records show some of the planes touched down between midnight and 6:30 a.m. — when a voluntary curfew is in effect — with two arriving from Houston at 2:13 a.m. and 4:29 a.m. on Aug. 20."

How does only having "some" planes arrive early in the morning keep the whole thing a secret? what about the other planes?

What a way to spin providing harbor and aid to children.
Why do it at those times? I have friends that have seen the planes, and it is like a covert op. I’m not saying he is trafficking....I think they are force feeding the immigrants to places that don’t want them, so they are being secretive to avoid protests etc.

Just post the number. It's almost like you're avoiding it purposely.

<BC1>

I don't even know or care because education expenses pay themselves back exponentially.

Why do you think it's a problem to educate American citizens whose parents were immigrants?

The children of illegals are Americans that will grow up to work and pay taxes like everyone else.

There is only one government expenditure that has been proven to be paid back exponentially and that's education.

The benefits of having an educated population far exceed the costs. You can't have productive tax payers without educating them first.
The mental gymnastics are see people apply to illegals is outstanding and impressive. I can’t think of another country in earth where half the population of a country actively support and rationalize illegals in their country.

I see people *

The mental gymnastics are see people apply to illegals is outstanding and impressive. I can’t think of another country in earth where half the population of a country actively support and rationalize illegals in their country.
*Sea people
Sea-Peoples.jpg

Back