Biden points out aide to crowd that carries nuclear codes

He pointed to the back and said "a guy back there".

You're upset about that? It's mandated that someone follows him around with the codes at all times. The same with the president. Did you not know that one of their aides had the codes? Did you think Biden carried them around in their pocket?

I always imagined Biden having some really cool trapper keeper with the avengers photo on it. With Property of Joe Biden written across the back in blue marker.

Im really starting to think we shouldn't even have a President.

Not like anything will happen, but LOL @ the people thinking it's totally cool to point him out in a crowd. It's not exactly professional, and yes, it's a security concern. Perhaps not for nuclear war, but I'm sure the guy holding the codes didn't really appreciate being singled out in public. Nor did the secret service either.

remember when he disclosed where his bunker was located?

but you geniuses already knew that to I'm sure

Trump is a cum-dumpster. Are people really stupid enough to care about this? Consider playing in traffic.

Not like anything will happen, but LOL @ the people thinking it's totally cool to point him out in a crowd. It's not exactly professional, and yes, it's a security concern. Perhaps not for nuclear war, but I'm sure the guy holding the codes didn't really appreciate being singled out in public. Nor did the secret service either.

If they wanted him to be perfectly incognito, he wouldn't be the only person with a briefcase chained to his wrist following the POTUS' and VPOTUS' entourage like a lap dog.

So Biden pointed out the obvious. It isn't anymore of a security concern than having Google listing the Pentagon on Google Maps.

Lol @ the liberals acting like it's a non-issue. If Trump had done this, we'd hear how it was a yuge blunder and further evidence he's not fit to be President.

Lol @ the liberals acting like it's a non-issue. If Trump had done this, we'd hear how it was a yuge blunder and further evidence he's not fit to be President.

yea it would of been "OMG! guys he's dangerous"

That was the point of this thread.

It really is a non issue (shhhhh) but it is comical

(Example - Trump has a campaign chairman that did work for the Ukraine (that we already knew about) and it is a scandal according to these same people!!!

or Trump held up sign that some bad dude messaged him on twitter about (even though someone else made the sign that tons of people have shared on social media)

That was the point of this thread.

It really is a non issue (shhhhh) but it is comical

(Example - Trump has a campaign chairman that did work for the Ukraine (that we already knew about) and it is a scandal according to these same people!!!

or Trump held up sign that some bad dude messaged him on twitter about (even though someone else made the sign that tons of people have shared on social media)

It's ok for the VP to be a bumbling twat.

It is a non issue. He simply pointed out that his aide in the back had codes. Any retard already knew this. I don't know why this is such a shocker to you.

it IS a non-issue.

Why does a Canadian like myself have to point out the obvious?

not ALL repubs and conservatives are dense I'm sure.

Back