Elections Biden impeachment hearings mega thread (art dealer questioned)

I think it's much worse than that. It appears that Russia first legitimately tried to corrupt Biden, which failed, but the Trump campaign continued to look around there, and then when they found nothing, they started just lying.

The whole thing raises a lot more questions. Like, were they able to catch Trump in a corruption trap? If so, are they leveraging that against him? Same with Johnson. Were any outright crimes committed in the process of trying to drum up a false narrative here?
Johnson is such absolute filth. I live in WI, and it’s beyond frustrating that he doesn’t even seem to be under investigation here for role on Jan 6 alone. I don’t know who votes for him here, but it def ain’t me.

Every one of these hearings has blown up in their face to a Wile E. Coyote-like degree, that it’s just so insane that they’re trying to keep up the narrative.

Johnson is such absolute filth. I live in WI, and it’s beyond frustrating that he doesn’t even seem to be under investigation here for role on Jan 6 alone. I don’t know who votes for him here, but it def ain’t me.

Every one of these hearings has blown up in their face to a Wile E. Coyote-like degree, that it’s just so insane that they’re trying to keep up the narrative.
Apparently, they have nothing else to do.

AOC just made a total idiot of herself again. She is really comedy gold, a total moron. She thinks yelling is stronger than having brains. She proves time and time again she is not smart enough to understand basic things. Dems need her gone.

AOC: "Sir, Rico is not a crime! "
Witness: "Um, WTF?"

AOC just made a total idiot of herself again. She is really comedy gold, a total moron. She thinks yelling is stronger than having brains. She proves time and time again she is not smart enough to understand basic things. Dems need her gone.

giphy.gif

She might be the dumbest person alive. This is just another addition to the plethora of clips where she shows how much of an enormous dickhead she is. I'll never get why posters simp for her. You couldn't be more of a dork.

She's not wrong though.

She might be the dumbest person alive. This is just another addition to the plethora of clips where she shows how much of an enormous dickhead she is. I'll never get why posters simp for her. You couldn't be more of a dork.
Trotsky was a big fan of hers.

Let’s go Brandon , if only there was something he can do like undue those EOs he removed or make new ones

Last edited:
nObOdY iS aBoVe ThE lAW!!!!11!!

You right wing losers ever feel embarrassed over the fact that you've been wrong on pretty much everything?

Like at some point it has got to sink in that you've simply picked the incorrect side. Republican officials are admitting at this point that they have nothing, meanwhile Trump is already bankrupt from just his civil trials... His criminal trials haven't even started yet.

Last edited:
"Rico" is not a crime you dolt.

So she's definitely smarter than you
You must be special needs. If it isn't a set of laws including many charges, why is Trump being charged?

"However, it’s essential to clarify that RICO is indeed a statute under which specific crimes may be considered. It provides a framework to address criminal activities related to organized crime, including offenses like kidnapping, bribery, extortion, and money laundering."

Last edited:
You right wing losers ever feel embarrassed over the fact that you've been wrong on pretty much everything?

Like at some point it has got to sink in that you've simply picked the incorrect side. Republican officials are admitting at this point that they have nothing, meanwhile Trump is already bankrupt from just his civil trials... His criminal trials haven't even started yet.
The wrong side? You are on the side of a President that sniffs kids and has no idea where he is. And you support him, you are the idiot. You support laws that allow people to shoplift, because you can't prosecute them because "Thats Racist". You are on the side of allowing santuary cities that are overrun with Migrant crime. You are on the side that refuses to admit what a woman is.....THIS IS YOUR SIDE you fucking dolt.

The wrong side? You are on the side of a President that sniffs kids and has no idea where he is. And you support him, you are the idiot. You support laws that allow people to shoplift, because you can't prosecute them because "Thats Racist". You are on the side of allowing santuary cities that are overrun with Migrant crime. You are on the side that refuses to admit what a woman is.....THIS IS YOUR SIDE you fucking dolt.

Waaah, have a cry

You can yell the guys who never played sports growing up. Spiking the football on the ten yard line.

See you in November.

You must be special needs. If it isn't a set of laws including many charges, why is Trump being charged?

"However, it’s essential to clarify that RICO is indeed a statute under which specific crimes may be considered. It provides a framework to address criminal activities related to organized crime, including offenses like kidnapping, bribery, extortion, and money laundering."

You are literally quoting and proving my point. RICO is not a crime. It's a statute. Trump is not being charged with "RICO" you dummy. Honestly, and you have the nerve to accuse others of being "special needs"

Back