Social Biden has covid

Lol, did Trump really get them to fire up the chopper?! Funny if it's true, such a delicate baby.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...D-helicoptered-hospital-worked-five-days.html
'When my predecessor got COVID he was taken to the hospital by helicopter. When I got it, I worked for five days': Biden mocks Trump's COVID diagnosis as he tests negative and leaves WH isolation
  • President Joe Biden tested negative for COVID on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning
  • He made a symbolic return to the Oval Office with a speech imploring Americans to get vaccinated
  • Speaking in the Rose Garden, he contrasted his experience with that of Donald Trump who was ill in 2020
  • 'When my predecessor got COVID he had to get helicoptered to Walter Reed Medical Center,' said Biden as he touted vaccinations and new treatments
  • But he urged Americans to take extra precautions against the BA.5 variant, which has cause a surge in cases
  • Biden's doctor, Kevin O'Connor, said the president was ending his isolation after six days
  • 'Yesterday evening, then again this morning, he tested NEGATIVE for SARS-CoV-2 virus by antigen testing'
  • Biden will continue to wear a face mask around other people

It's a testament to the vaccines and new antivirals. We live in the era of willfully ignoring information that you do not like and goes against your predetermined views of the world. Vaccines help, medicine helps, and Covid made the former POTUS very sick. All three of these things will be completely ignored by the group that thinks all of their problems are a result of a conspiracy being perpetrated by "they/them".

The vaccine clearly did not prevent the president from getting covid. The CDC, Fauci and media should be held accountable for lying to the U.S. president.

Why does the vaccine have to stop the infection? Not every vaccine can do that.

For god's sake, it isn't a vaccine! So many people are completely caught up in the mass formation psychosis.

48 hours after receiving the second dose of Moderna’s COVID vaccine, Mike’s 16-year-old son, Tommy, collapses on a baseball field and dies.

A few days later, Mike visits his family doctor, who expresses “deep sadness and condolences.”

https://jonrappoport.substack.com/p/it-was-a-clean-vaccine-death?utm_source=/profile/84497014-jon-rappoport&utm_medium=reader2

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...-theory-once-and-for-all-compelling-evidence/

It's a testament to the vaccines and new antivirals. We live in the era of willfully ignoring information that you do not like and goes against your predetermined views of the world. Vaccines help, medicine helps, and Covid made the former POTUS very sick. All three of these things will be completely ignored by the group that thinks all of their problems are a result of a conspiracy being perpetrated by "they/them".

Haha hilerious post. Sarcasm I take it?

For god's sake, it isn't a vaccine! So many people are completely caught up in the mass formation psychosis.

48 hours after receiving the second dose of Moderna’s COVID vaccine, Mike’s 16-year-old son, Tommy, collapses on a baseball field and dies.

A few days later, Mike visits his family doctor, who expresses “deep sadness and condolences.”

https://jonrappoport.substack.com/p/it-was-a-clean-vaccine-death?utm_source=/profile/84497014-jon-rappoport&utm_medium=reader2

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/202...-theory-once-and-for-all-compelling-evidence/

You seen the data the German government have just published on serious side effects ... yeah the ones that put you IN hospital or a grave..

1 in 5000 doses.. yes doses..
And upto 1 in 300 cases.

Roll up roll up..

Why does the vaccine have to stop the infection? Not every vaccine can do that.
Flu vaccine only works on strains it targets. No one made a national uproar about "vaccine" in flu "vaccine" until they heard about this phonetic issue on right wing websites or FB. So what's it going to be ? Is old man Joe actually healthier than Donald Trump or did pharma help him out? Pick your unpopular view point.

Last edited:
Ok, so after 17 days he's now negative. BUT he's still locked up. Why?

Flu vaccine only works on strains it targets. No one made a national uproar about "vaccine" in flu "vaccine" until they heard about this phonetic issue on right wing websites or FB. So what's it going to be ? Is old man Joe actually healthier than Donald Trump or did pharma help him out? Pick your unpopular view point.
Except it's always been called a "flu shot" because of that. For decades. Nobody called that a vaccine.

Except it's always been called a "flu shot" because of that. For decades. Nobody called that a vaccine.

I have been telling people this for two years. Never in my 40 years on earth has anyone called it a flu vaccine, everyone called it the flu shot. Once they changed the definition of a vaccine, boom, flu vaccine.

Well you likely might have guessed this would be the case, but after a couple weeks of isolation, he is heading to Delaware for another vacation and to isolate

Well you likely might have guessed this would be the case, but after a couple weeks of isolation, he is heading to Delaware for another vacation and to isolate

The best part? No one cares. The media, the dems, the pro vaccine people. They all think this is normal and fine.

It amazes me talking with friends their work makes them return after 5 days even if sick. "Because the CDC said they have no remaining virus to spread"

There's a bit of a double standard right? Or is it just me because I can't stand this hack. Ramping up war with Russia and China. They say he feels great and is negative. But he needs more time off? Yeah someone I'm sure will say it makes sense. But to be it stinks like that log I just drooped.

The best part? No one cares. The media, the dems, the pro vaccine people. They all think this is normal and fine.

It amazes me talking with friends their work makes them return after 5 days even if sick. "Because the CDC said they have no remaining virus to spread"

There's a bit of a double standard right? Or is it just me because I can't stand this hack. Ramping up war with Russia and China. They say he feels great and is negative. But he needs more time off? Yeah someone I'm sure will say it makes sense. But to be it stinks like that log I just drooped.

lol, we’ll even before his bout with COVID, he was going to Delaware most weekends.

the funny thing tho is how the libs complained about trump playing golf, meanwhile Biden has taken more time off than trump and Obama combined in the same time frame.

not like he is actually doing anything presidential anyways and his staff does everything for him, so whatever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back