Social Biden has covid

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
maybe he has the COVID cancer people in the Russia/Ukraine thread were saying Putin has. Makes sense after his presser yesterday, right?

I actually have COVID right now, started having mild symptoms Monday after going to the Keys, already feel better for the most part. My wife and her family have it also and have far worse symptoms than me and lasting longer than mine as well.

I am not boosted, they are all boosted or double boosted

I haven’t taken any medication, but I have use the sauna every day to sweat it out.

maybe he has the COVID cancer people in the Russia/Ukraine thread were saying Putin has. Makes sense after his presser yesterday, right?

I actually have COVID right now, started having mild symptoms Monday after going to the Keys, already feel better for the most part. My wife and her family have it also and have far worse symptoms than me and lasting longer than mine as well.

I am not boosted, they are all boosted or double boosted

I haven’t taken any medication, but I have use the sauna every day to sweat it out.

The only good vaccine was the one that actually was made from corona. Sinopharm and Sputnik

The MRNA vaccines are messing everyone up it seems

The Biden administration is going to blame climate change and say we need to lockdown again.

I wish him well until Nov 2024. My 94 year old unvaccinated grandma just beat covid. She did much better than guys I work with who are double and triple vaxxed. He wont have an issue with the treatment he will receive

Shouldn't this be put in the Covid conspiracy thread?

Back