Elections biden day one executive orders!!!

hiya Cubo de Sangre,

Great for the environment. Probably bad for some industries, probably good for others.

since much of the tech for clean energy is currently made in China, yes, its good for China. then again, lots of things are good for China. if the GAP has record sales, its good for China. if Apple sells a record amount of Iphones, its good for China. if i upgrade all my Nikon gear for work, its good for China.

*shrugs*

that's life, Cubo.

- IGIT

What's your point?

<Dany07>

The PCA was by denounced by both parties pre Trump.

Who? OK so it’s China first then...

3 Is not even a real thing

4 fine

5 hello $4 gas!!!

ive never understood carrying water for corporations that dump toxic chemicals into the environment and into human beings while making millions or billions of dollars in profit. this stance in particular seems anti human, anti life and anti reason. why should any human being unknowingly pay the price just so corporations can make more money and consumers can pay less for products?

to me this has always seemed like the worst kind of stupidity and cruelty.

ive never understood carrying water for corporations that dump toxic chemicals into the environment and into human beings while making millions or billions of dollars in profit. this stance in particular seems anti human, anti life and anti reason. why should any human being unknowingly pay the price just so corporations can make more money and consumers can pay less for products?

to me this has always seemed like the worst kind of stupidity and cruelty.

You probably also think there was a Muslim ban.

Maybe you should dig a little harder into reality, and a little less into the Rachel Maddow show.

not going to lie but I still find it wrong that he did that. I mean if the parents didnt say nothing after watching it then who are we to judge it. Still Trump is no saint himself and I actually believe him and his pal Epstein did some real dirty shit together.
Lol so if shitty parents let someone grope their kids that makes it ok? Gonna...... go ahead and disagree lmao.

You probably also think there was a Muslim ban.

Maybe you should dig a little harder into reality, and a little less into the Rachel Maddow show.

oh so you have no intellectual defense for carrying water for human poisoning corporations so you are going to deflect? i understand but then again i really don't.

1. Make tickling children that aren't yours legal.

2. Open up the borders.

3. Allow felons to vote, even twice for time served.

4. Abolish ice, and create a new platform to streamline illegals into California and Texas especially.
Who built the cages? Who built the cages damn you!

can anyone explain the justification for allowing companies like coal mining and many others to dump toxic chemicals into our water systems for later human consumption?

of all the issues we face the stupidity of this one blows my mind and i have trouble understanding why anyone allows it to happen. massive profits for the corporations, lower prices for us, cancer and brain defects for the ignorant.......

i dont think a penny of profit is morally acceptable when the health and wellbeing of unknowing human beings are in the mix.

All us jobless bums will get paid 15 an hour to collect guns so the average prices of gas will go up...

We will use the oil from the guns collected to pay down gas prices...

Don't worry once we tax your churches because its no longer about faith but spawning right wing people, we can pay for free collage an health care for all.

Be scared as fuck because its coming.

You will get to see it on TV before it happens!

So he is going to mandate that everyone has to have health care in order to pay for Obamacare Ponzi scheme

edit:
He’s probably going also decriminalize coke, crack and meth so Hunter won’t be found doing anything illegal.

So he is going to mandate that everyone has to have health care in order to pay for Obamacare Ponzi scheme
<Huh2>

its about personal responsibility. you get healthcare so we dont have to pay your medical bills when you cant. obamacare pre gutting by the republicans was a pretty good system.

hi spacegnome,

can anyone explain the justification for allowing companies like coal mining and many others to dump toxic chemicals into our water systems for later human consumption?

if you load up your administration with coal industry lobbyists & coal industry executives, allowing coal industries to pollute more would be an organic outcome.

- IGIT

hi spacegnome,

if you load up your administration with coal industry lobbyists & coal industry executives, allowing coal industries to pollute more would be an organic outcome.

- IGIT

hard one to wrap my head around. i live by a massive mine to the west of me and a silica mine to the south. these are massively profitable companies that pollute our environment and out air. it just makes no sense to me at all.

i think i would support the full public ownership of all of these types of industries and make them as close to 100% pollution free as possible with a no profit mandate unless that goal is fulfilled profits shared among the public after that.

oh so you have no intellectual defense for carrying water for human poisoning corporations so you are going to deflect? i understand but then again i really don't.

Care to go into specifics? Corporations are evil isn’t really cutting it. The only real solution currently available to us is nuclear, and Democrats won’t go near it.

Tell us more about the "Muslim ban".

You people are entirely too gullible...

Hi I'm Mike. I've been here for ten years now. How are you?
Means fuck all here noob. Also, don't pay attention to the guy below, he's a confirmed troll.
not going to lie but I still find it wrong that he did that. I mean if the parents didnt say nothing after watching it then who are we to judge it. Still Trump is no saint himself and I actually believe him and his pal Epstein did some real dirty shit together.

edit:
He’s probably going also decriminalize coke, crack and meth so Hunter won’t be found doing anything illegal.

hello BassAckwards,

assuming this is a good faith question, Mr. Biden is going to try and improve access to healthcare.

if Mr. Trump and his friends in congress had any idea what they were doing, it wouldn't be necessary since we'd have Mr. Trump's fantastic, better than ever healthcare reform! you know the one, right? he promised it would offer better coverage, including pre-existing conditions, and cost less!!!!

alas...

- IGIT

Last edited:
Care to go into specifics? Corporations are evil isn’t really cutting it. The only real solution currently available to us is nuclear, and Democrats won’t go near it.

Tell us more about the "Muslim ban".

You people are entirely too gullible...

answer me first. why would you support massive deregulation of profitable industries like mining that are known to pollute and harm the health of citizens? or are you going to do what these industries do and argue that there is no direct proof that dumping these chemicals into the water and ground harms people.

Back