Social Biden considers accepting Palestinian refugees

So you too don't wanna answer what welfare programs these refugees would get access to, even though everyone in this thread is convinced it's a gravy train?

Hint...the point of these refugees is they become citizens and thus net benefits to the US ledger, civically and economically. It's how the country has always worked.
I didn't answer what welfare programs these refugees get because I honestly don't know but hopefully the answer is zero. We have our own backyard to clean up and we need to put America and Americans first.

I'm old enough to remember when Biden abandoned thousands of our Afghan interpreters along with their wives and children to be viciously slaughtered by the Taliban.

And here he is wanting to literally import Hamas terrorists.

Insanely naive to think it will be easy to integrate these people. The vast majority of Palestinians hate America (somewhat understandably tbf) America would be their 2nd most hated country on the planet so its almost inevidable there will be some terrorist act down the line if this goes ahead.

Sounds great. Maybe then evangelicals will give up on the kooky support for Israel.

I guarantee at least a few of these people will commit mass shootings and/or mass bombings in synagogues. Maybe another 9/11 moment.

I guarantee at least a few of these people will commit mass shootings and/or mass bombings in synagogues. Maybe another 9/11 moment.
then theyll fully become american. Will the response be thoughts and prayers like usual?

I didn't answer what welfare programs these refugees get because I honestly don't know but hopefully the answer is zero. We have our own backyard to clean up and we need to put America and Americans first.
Well it's a good thing that more bodies paying into the system helps benefit the social safety net and otherwise improve the country's overall economy.
Are you of the opinion that illegal immigrants should get all the same benefits as citizens?
No, and they already do not. Not to mention this thread has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

They would be coming from Egypt, which is not a warzone (at least that part of the country). You keep insisting that the government won't screen them despite the story literally saying they will. You're the one trying to argue with all the facts we have so far.

And men quality for cash welfare and Medicaid, I don't know why you think they do not. It's laughable that you think refugees qualify for more financial support than the average US citizen.

I expect they would do shitty job on and background check because and records would be hard to find.

Single men do not qualify for cash welfare. Like I quoted.

"Men generally do not qualify for cash welfare, child care, or Medicaid, and they qualify for an EITC that is worth only a tenth as much as the mothers' EITC."

I expect they would do shitty job on and background check because and records would be hard to find.

Single men do not qualify for cash welfare. Like I quoted.

"Men generally do not qualify for cash welfare, child care, or Medicaid, and they qualify for an EITC that is worth only a tenth as much as the mothers' EITC."
Well it's a good thing that background checks aren't only reliant on records.

And again, men qualify for Medicaid if they meet the income limits. I don't know where you are getting this fantasy that men do not qualify for welfare. Not to mention I don't know what one would describe unemployment insurance if not as cash welfare. They also qualify for the EITC.

You're brainlessly parroting a quote from god knows where that literally says the opposite of what you think it is.

If there was a place called "Serial Killer Island" made up entirely of serial killers, the moment they started getting bombed and fucked up, the hard left would still argue that they need to take in refugees.

I'm sure those refugees will forget the conflict back home and settles down well with the local Jews.

Back