International Biden calls US ally Japan ‘xenophobic’ along with Russia and China

The problem is people who rail against diversity act as if just because they are 'white' they are part of some homogeneous 'white' culture, of which Europe is not a singular 'white' culture. It's many diverse cultures with 'white' people in it.

I'd go so far as to say that the reason the native Americans collapsed so quickly was because they did not have enough diversity...they were monolithic to a fault. Their immune systems failed and their technology failed. Had they had the opportunity to trade in ideas, technology, biology, and diversify their people they could have withstood conquest.

Moreover diversity is not some peaceful cumbaya...its messy and violent....and necessary.

I can agree with that but its an individual who has to start that process for future generations, something people did 100 years ago but are discouraged from doing today. This society is obsessed with being the victim and nurturing hatred between races and creeds.

This seems entirely opinion and based on nothing.

There is no way for you know that either way, so it's silly to assume.

It's just a feeling you have because you're consistently miserable and pumped full of propaganda.

I'd go so far as to say that the reason the native Americans collapsed so quickly was because they did not have enough diversity...they were monolithic to a fault. Their immune systems failed and their technology failed. Had they had the opportunity to trade in ideas, technology, biology, and diversify their people they could have withstood conquest.

Moreover diversity is not some peaceful cumbaya...its messy and violent....and necessary.
Lmao those stupid as savages living in peace existence for thousands of years not realizing that one day people from the other side of the globe would show up and disease them to death.

Lmao those stupid as savages living in peace existence for thousands of years not realizing that one day people from the other side of the globe would show up and disease them to death.

They were not peaceful but they were ignorant...they thought some shithead Spaniard was a god. If only the would of had some diversity.

This seems entirely opinion and based on nothing.

There is no way for you know that either way, so it's silly to assume.

It's just a feeling you have because you're consistently miserable and pumped full of propaganda.
haha, WTF, I agreed with you. Someone has to take the first step to leave the past behind, no? You're a weird person.

living in peace existence for thousands of years
The Aztec systemically hunted down nearby tribes so they could cut out their hearts lol so peaceful.

The only reason the Spaniards even survived initially was because the natives hated the Aztec far more than they did the new guys.

The Aztec systemically hunted down nearby tribes so they could cut out their hearts lol so peaceful.

The only reason the Spaniards even survived initially was because the natives hated the Aztec far more than they did the new guys.
Once again, not all indigenous people were the same. If Columbus landed in Aztec country we’d have a different world.

Native Americans put up a fight, they were just overwhelmed by the numbers and superior firepower, along with, as you mentioned, the diseases that they were not immune to.

haha, WTF, I agreed with you. Someone has to take the first step to leave the past behind, no? You're a weird person.

If you agreed with me, you would have just said you agreed with me and moved on. Instead you said a bunch of other bullshit which is what I commented on more directly.

You have no way of knowing whether or not first generation immigrants in the past where more or less willing to assimilate than today and pretty fucking silly for you suggest that you do.

If you agreed with me, you would have just said you agreed with me and moved on. Instead you said a bunch of other bullshit which is what I commented on more directly.

You have no way of knowing whether or not first generation immigrants in the past where more or less willing to assimilate than today and pretty fucking silly for you suggest that you do.
Nah, you're wrong. They simply had to. There were no social programs, no welfare, no advocacy groups. When people came in through Ellis Island, they often americanized their names to fit in. They were settled in ghettos where an italian family lived with people from the Netherlands on one side and Irish on the other. They had no choice. Assimilation was actively encouraged and basically impossible to avoid.
Some people were perhaps discouraged from assimilating, the Irish in particular, but they did anyway. We all had common cause be it based on war time or economic depression etc.You had people who experienced genocide, not just people who want a new Obama phone.

Today, people are coming here for a handout. People aren't here to contribute. The government doesn't want them for anything but votes. There's no expectation of immigrants today. People like you find the idea of assimilation offensive.
I did agree with you that it doesn't happen overnight but its absurd to say people are encouraged to assimilate today. Look at the responses I've got at the suggestion of it.

Nah, you're wrong. They simply had to. There were no social programs, no welfare, no advocacy groups. When people came in through Ellis Island, they often americanized their names to fit in. They were settled in ghettos where an italian family lived with people from the Netherlands on one side and Irish on the other. They had no choice. Assimilation was actively encouraged and basically impossible to avoid.
Some people were perhaps discouraged from assimilating, the Irish in particular, but they did anyway. We all had common cause be it based on war time or economic depression etc.You had people who experienced genocide, not just people who want a new Obama phone.

Today, people are coming here for a handout. People aren't here to contribute. The government doesn't want them for anything but votes. There's no expectation of immigrants today. People like you find the idea of assimilation offensive.
I did agree with you that it doesn't happen overnight but its absurd to say people are encouraged to assimilate today. Look at the responses I've got at the suggestion of it.

This is entirely too dumb and feelings based for me to address in any detail.

About what I expected, honestly.

Like I said, it was all opinion and feeling, nothing factual, this is not something you can quanitify or measure in actual way that's at all useful.

Useless anecdotes you've cobbled together to justify your position is not actual data on this abstract you're trying to portray as some undeniable truth.

Not to mention the standard racist take that it's just about votes. lmao

Like I said, it was all opinion and feeling, nothing factual, this is not something you can quanitify or measure in actual way that's at all useful.

Useless anecdotes you've cobbled together to justify your position is not actual data on this abstract you're trying to portray as some undeniable truth.

Not to mention the standard racist take that it's just about votes. lmao
*yawn*
"Bruh, stop being raciss!" Typical, low IQ response. You've done nothing to justify a thing you've said, so stop saying that about me. You're dumb and wrong and you know it. You conceded with that last line, don't quote me again, I won't bother reading it.

*yawn*
"Bruh, stop being raciss!" Typical, low IQ response. You've done nothing to justify a thing you've said, so stop saying that about me. You're dumb and wrong and you know it. You conceded with that last line, don't quote me again, I won't bother reading it.

It's clearly a racist take.

You are making multiple racist assumptions even if you're too old and simple to understand that.

You are assuming that all immigrants are going to vote a certain way based on their race. lmao

Last edited:
It's clearly a racist take.

You are making multiple racist assumptions even if you're too old and simple to understand that.

You are assuming that all immigrants are going to vote a certain way based on their race. lmao
Thats not what I said. I said they are being exploited for votes. I'm unlikely to be talking about people who can't vote legally anyway, you fucking simpleton.

Thats not what I said. I said they are being exploited for votes. I'm unlikely to be talking about people who can't vote legally anyway, you fucking simpleton.

They can't even vote in an amount of time that would be useful for any politician. It's over 10 years. A lot of the times even longer.

It's just so fucking dumb righties really need to abandon this propaganda. It takes like over a decade for an immigrant to naturalize and even earn voting rights. It's such an insane conspiracy that gets parroted around by you propaganda muppets like it's a reality.

Then you're assuming that in over ten years the politicians involved and issues will be the same, and they'll actually be able to benefit from these voters at all. How do you know how foreign immigrants that have gone through the naturalization process will even vote on an issue in 15 or 20 years?

Spare me the pearl clutching grandapa, I didn't call you a racist, I called it a racist take. I'll even admit you're too dumb to separate the two, and you probably are racist if you believe things like this, but I didn't call you a racist.

Do you think it's possible that people as individuals might just want to come to literally the richest country in human history on their own without any outside encouragement when the fucking internet and airplanes exist?

Last edited:
Back