Opinion Biden Approval Ratings falls to 38% - VP Harris at Historic Low of 28%

This ain't against you, and I agree, but I'll keep waiting on the simple list I asked for, of things that have gone well under Biden... Why isn't anyone posting this simple request?

I keep asking and asking, but other than flood the country with illegals, lock citizens down, request money to pay debts with money that is in more debt (think about paying off yer credit card with another one that is a higher percent and calling it "nothing"), letting China get things all tilted and potentially setting up WW3 (while praising them for years), ditching Afghanistan in a shitty way and getting people killed, committing a blatant war crime and blowing up 7 kids, calling our troops stupid bastards btw... still locking kids in cages, gas prices skyrocketing, oil will probably go over $100/barrel.... cost of living increases, SHORTAGES of food and goods due to all that.... stadiums chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN, and pretty much every other country LAUGHING at the guy... problems SPEAKING in general.... He himself referring to what his handlers WANT him to do or not ("they don't want me to talk about that") ... Not follow his own speeches? (shaking hands this very week with baseball players, no mask, close contact) -- but Rules are for thee....

Well there's my list. Jeez that took 2 minutes to type out what's going wrong, and I didn't even have to use my brain.

I mean where is the list of good? Who are these 38% that think he's doing "JUST FUCKING DANDY? Make me a list, PLEASE. That's a sincere request. Other than hand out free shit to bribe people, what the fuck is going well right now?

TTT

This ain't against you, and I agree, but I'll keep waiting on the simple list I asked for, of things that have gone well under Biden... Why isn't anyone posting this simple request?

I keep asking and asking, but other than flood the country with illegals, lock citizens down, request money to pay debts with money that is in more debt (think about paying off yer credit card with another one that is a higher percent and calling it "nothing"), letting China get things all tilted and potentially setting up WW3 (while praising them for years), ditching Afghanistan in a shitty way and getting people killed, committing a blatant war crime and blowing up 7 kids, calling our troops stupid bastards btw... still locking kids in cages, gas prices skyrocketing, oil will probably go over $100/barrel.... cost of living increases, SHORTAGES of food and goods due to all that.... stadiums chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN, and pretty much every other country LAUGHING at the guy... problems SPEAKING in general.... He himself referring to what his handlers WANT him to do or not ("they don't want me to talk about that") ... Not follow his own speeches? (shaking hands this very week with baseball players, no mask, close contact) -- but Rules are for thee....

Well there's my list. Jeez that took 2 minutes to type out what's going wrong, and I didn't even have to use my brain.

I mean where is the list of good? Who are these 38% that think he's doing "JUST FUCKING DANDY? Make me a list, PLEASE. That's a sincere request. Other than hand out free shit to bribe people, what the fuck is going well right now?

Your list is basically dog sh*t but how has Biden locked anyone down?

What exactly does this even mean "letting China get things all tilted and potentially setting up WW3 (while praising them for years)"

Also what does this even mean ? "request money to pay debts with money that is in more debt". ?

Like seriously? Do you actually think that these are coherent, sensical and logical points?

Haven't had a problem with him so far. He fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal, but we're at least out of there. Other than that, no issues.

Biden has clearly lost some marbles, however I generally agree with you here. Especially once the Infrastructure deal passes and COVID begins to slowly recede more (hopefully), things should likely pick up for him.

^^^ no good list?

Specifically what policies has he implemented that have caused gas prices to skyrocket (which they have not) ? Are you not aware that US oil production is nearly at an all time high as far as barrels per day produced? His list is quite similar to a barely coherent rambling that gets spread on Facebook.

Specifically what policies has he implemented that have caused gas prices to skyrocket (which they have not) ? Are you not aware that US oil production is nearly at an all time high as far as barrels per day produced? His list is quite similar to a barely coherent rambling that gets spread on Facebook.

we just want a list of the good

we just want a list of the good

Off the top of my head, the 2021 Jobs Act that was passed in March (that including expanded child tax credit, etc.) and the Innovation and Competition act have been his biggest two so far. Getting out of Afghanistan (even if the way it went was not great) is number one for me though.

If the media were unbiased, his approval would probably be 22%

Lol. You realize that all the pills were and have been off in mostly one direction? No. You’re too ignorant to understand how and why most the polls are off.
You guys still haven't accepted the only poll that mattered from November 2020.

You guys still haven't accepted the only poll that mattered from November 2020.
Those were all wrong, many by up to 8% or something crazy. So again, you have no ability to understand, and your posting proves that your arguing ability is that of a 12 yo.

Those were all wrong, many by up to 8% or something crazy. So again, you have no ability to understand, and your posting proves that your arguing ability is that of a 12 yo.
Don't know how I'll recover from such a withering critique. Guess I'll just have to remember the source.

Like seriously? Do you actually think that these are coherent, sensical and logical points?
.... and dodge.

I asked for a list of like 10 things that have been POSITIVE since Joe took over. Personally, I think the vast majority of politicians are all garbage in garbage out, bought and paid for since the first bank of the US, 2nd, and of course today the federal reserve -- and that we have OWNERS.... but that's a whole other topic.

Would you like one of the thousands of "fuck joe biden" videos, or do you want to just go completely oblivious to the pulse of what Americans honestly think? I don't know how much international news you watch, but he is openly made fun of and presented as this stumbly bumbly old fart that can't think critically. The rest of the world sees this dog and pony show for what it is, they are laughing. What's NOT funny is that this is blatant WEAKNESS and likely China or Russia or Israel/Iran will fire the first shots that lead to some dark fucking places because the US is seen as a joke... a joke that cares more about using fucking proper pronouns than keeping a communist country with human rights violations in check.

The most popular president in history can't post a single whitehouse video without it being embarrassingly down-voted into OBLIVION, having it's comments disabled, and mocked everywhere off the platform to boot. I'm sure it's just "trolls" lol.

He literally has thousands of people lined up with fuck biden flags along his presidential route with flags and signs showing their frustration at how things are going..... then gives a speech to like 20 people who give a little "wooo" (amongst them, his own entourage) -- it's fucking pathetic.

He doesn't think for himself. That much is obvious. Countless times.... COUNTLESS TIMES -- he's been documented as saying "they don't want me to talk about that".

So what is going well? WHAT IS GOING WELL? WHY DO PEOPLE BACK THIS ADMINISTRATION?

You can sit there all fucking day and spin MY thoughts, I'll keep debating and give my opinion of the situation. So for the love of god, just tell me WHAT IS GOING WELL! That's it, that's all I'm asking....

Last edited:
Back on topic, Yeah things are pretty rough for the US right now. It's crazy that all the people that voted for him thought all problems would be solved once Biden was elected. But I really don't agree with the "Fu&% (insert president's name) chants on any side.
Is that what you really think, that everyone who voted for him thought he was going to solve all our problems? I voted for him and I had very low expectations, if anything he has surpassed my expectations by quite a bit since I had very low ones before. I was basically voting against Trump more than for Biden.

iu

I was basically voting against Trump more than for Biden.
Many did, and now it's many that regret it. I don't play party politics, never have, never will. These fuckers are supposed to work for the people and put America first second and third.... but....
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back