Opinion Biden Approval Ratings falls to 38% - VP Harris at Historic Low of 28%

And the upcoming shutdown won't help. Didn't help trump. Didn't help Obama. Didn't help the American people. Did help the party not in power which is why we see it more and more as a tool. Thanks (R) & (D).

There are countless examples of Biden giving a statement that makes zero sense. I'm not even kidding when I say my 93yo grandmother with some signs of dementia makes more sense than him. It should come as no surprise that people don't have faith in this man.

Has there ever been regular chants of "Fuck ___ _____" before? (fill in the blank)

I don't recall there being zero confidence from anyone except the deeply imbedded and the subservient who need to play the part to get ahead, ever... The guy is complete dog shit, he can't even fake it... A leader is supposed to lead...
"Don't worry sir, they're chanting 'Funk Joe Biden'"

-Weyland Smithers

havent been following the polls but everything im hearing says the opposite, that we may lose the house and senate....
Those projections are based on history and maps, not voter sentiment.

Republicans offer no ideas and will not regain the house or senate in 2022. If Trump announces his candidacy before the 2022 midterms, Dems will definitely pick up seats in both.

And still, if Trump runs at all, even Corpse Biden will trounce him, this time worse than before. More amd more will continue to come our about Jan 6th and Trump's plans to steal the election...

And those idiot Republicans in Texas just assured massive turnout on the female voter front to combat their dumbass attempt at Taliban Texas with their abortion law.
A friend of mine sent me a video message when those people were let into the capitol building, she was balling and saying "they're trying to take our country over"... Was that you?

Dems think he is doing great
Republicnas think he sucks
Nothing new
But now Independents are starting to turn.

Has there ever been regular chants of "Fuck ___ _____" before? (fill in the blank)

I don't recall there being zero confidence from anyone except the deeply imbedded and the subservient who need to play the part to get ahead, ever... The guy is complete dog shit, he can't even fake it... A leader is supposed to lead...
Seen plenty of fuck _ _ _ _ _ bumper stickers lately

Imagine being so shit that Joe Biden could beat you.
Again with this deflection? wow.

Back on topic, Yeah things are pretty rough for the US right now. It's crazy that all the people that voted for him thought all problems would be solved once Biden was elected. But I really don't agree with the "Fu&% (insert president's name) chants on any side.

Dems think he is doing great
This ain't against you, and I agree, but I'll keep waiting on the simple list I asked for, of things that have gone well under Biden... Why isn't anyone posting this simple request?

I keep asking and asking, but other than flood the country with illegals, lock citizens down, request money to pay debts with money that is in more debt (think about paying off yer credit card with another one that is a higher percent and calling it "nothing"), letting China get things all tilted and potentially setting up WW3 (while praising them for years), ditching Afghanistan in a shitty way and getting people killed, committing a blatant war crime and blowing up 7 kids, calling our troops stupid bastards btw... still locking kids in cages, gas prices skyrocketing, oil will probably go over $100/barrel.... cost of living increases, SHORTAGES of food and goods due to all that.... stadiums chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN, and pretty much every other country LAUGHING at the guy... problems SPEAKING in general.... He himself referring to what his handlers WANT him to do or not ("they don't want me to talk about that") ... Not follow his own speeches? (shaking hands this very week with baseball players, no mask, close contact) -- but Rules are for thee....

Well there's my list. Jeez that took 2 minutes to type out what's going wrong, and I didn't even have to use my brain.

I mean where is the list of good? Who are these 38% that think he's doing "JUST FUCKING DANDY? Make me a list, PLEASE. That's a sincere request. Other than hand out free shit to bribe people, what the fuck is going well right now?

Aren't you all the same bunch who say you can't trust polls after Trump stumbled and fell into the presidency?
Lol. You realize that all the pills were and have been off in mostly one direction? No. You’re too ignorant to understand how and why most the polls are off.

A friend of mine sent me a video message when those people were let into the capitol building, she was balling and saying "they're trying to take our country over"... Was that you?
Yes, I was forwarding a message to her that your mom sent me from my kitchen.

Again with this deflection? wow.

Back on topic, Yeah things are pretty rough for the US right now. It's crazy that all the people that voted for him thought all problems would be solved once Biden was elected. But I really don't agree with the "Fu&% (insert president's name) chants on any side.

Notice how he won't respond to the fact that Biden beat Bernie significantly harder than he beat Trump.

Haven't had a problem with him so far. He fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal, but we're at least out of there. Other than that, no issues.

Back