International Biden (and G7) planning 2 new global initiatives

So Fresh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Cliffs:
  • US (and G7) planning 2 initiatives:
    • Partnership for global infrastructure and investment (PGII)
    • Indo - Pacific economic framework for prosperity (IPEF)
  • PGII is gonna invest in infrastructure worldwide
    • China still stronger in building and infrastructure
  • IPEF trade deal (with mostly asian countries to contain Chinese commerce)
    • Will represent 60% of global population and 40% of global GDP
  • This to combat China’s Belt and Road initiative
  • US still a super power based on multiple metrics
  • Geo - politics isn’t stable
This sounds promising but I’ll need to dive a little deeper into this.
Thoughts?

(this guy has a great yt channel btw)

Very interesting. China will likely be the curator of its own downfall though.

Their one child policy has royalie screwed them long term for population growth. They also have a huge debt crisis that could crash them.
This could be the catalyst to bring them down a few notches though.

Their one child policy has royalie screwed them long term for population growth. They also have a huge debt crisis that could crash them.
Yeah I agree, China isn’t that strong as many people make it out to be.

Problem is though if something happens in China, it will trickle down to the rest of the world.

Yeah I agree, China isn’t that strong as many people make it out to be.

Problem is though if something happens in China, it will trickle down to the rest of the world.
They’re playing a longer game and investing into Africa and ME. In 20 years those developing economies will be under their thumb giving them a substantial lead globally.

They’re playing a longer game and investing into Africa and ME. In 20 years those developing economies will be under their thumb giving them a substantial lead globally.
But this plan is created to battle the (longer game). Did you watch the video? Or even read the cliffs?

So modified TPP? How does Biden sell it to the progressive wing?

But this plan is created to battle the (longer game). Did you watch the video? Or even read the cliffs?
Yes.

1. will be too little too late
2. Will not be able to truly counteract China IMO

The ONLY thing I can hope for to stop China IS China.

They have been shady AF with their African deals. If enough of them go sour, maybe Africa will give them the finger.

There’s no TL;DW version of this study but it’s required watching for those who want to be informed on the BRI.

Not surprising Bidens already allowing indo pacific countries of his choice to import sanctioned Russian oil and weapons “in order to contain China”.
New bill might as well allow human rights violations and chemical weapons testing to counter China somehow

Not surprising Bidens already allowing indo pacific countries of his choice to import sanctioned Russian oil and weapons “in order to contain China”.
New bill might as well allow human rights violations and chemical weapons testing to counter China somehow
That leap in logic doesn’t even make sense. I feel like Biden could cure fucking cancer himself and right wingers would just bitch about how old people are going to live for too long now.

That leap in logic doesn’t even make sense. I feel like Biden could cure fucking cancer himself and right wingers would just bitch about how old people are going to live for too long now.
So his admin is not allowing nations of choice to import Russian weapons and oils against sanctions?

I love a good acronym as much as anyone.

Of course it's "global". When you have the highest income, and you try to average out with poor countries, that means your citizens are taking a hit.

Not really.

China's most most recent population growth(2020) was 0.3%, the US was 0.4%, and that's with China starting with a waaay higher number and the US importing a lot of theirs from the 3rd world with little education.

So this is the same as the TPP but with more US dollars behind it?

Back