International Biden (and G7) planning 2 new global initiatives

Yes.

1. will be too little too late
2. Will not be able to truly counteract China IMO

The ONLY thing I can hope for to stop China IS China.

They have been shady AF with their African deals. If enough of them go sour, maybe Africa will give them the finger.
They have some catching up to do, that’s for sure. I don’t know if it’s too late though. China isn’t going that great either. But ofc it depends on a lot of factors, US isn’t doing that great either with all their internal struggles.

Of course it's "global". When you have the highest income, and you try to average out with poor countries, that means your citizens are taking a hit.

Not really.

China's most most recent population growth(2020) was 0.3%, the US was 0.4%, and that's with China starting with a waaay higher number and the US importing a lot of theirs from the 3rd world with little education.
But their birth rates are down as of 2021 and the One child policy created a skewed ratio of boys to girls of about 3-4:1. Who the dudes going to knock up when they get older?

Yes.

1. will be too little too late
2. Will not be able to truly counteract China IMO

The ONLY thing I can hope for to stop China IS China.

They have been shady AF with their African deals. If enough of them go sour, maybe Africa will give them the finger.
having lived in Africa, this will be exactly what happens.

A handshake and a contract means something to the westernized world - in Africa, it means something for as long as it suits the people in power. When it no longer suits them, it doesn't matter how much time and money that has been invested in them or their country.
I hope that’s the case with China here.

I hope that’s the case with China here.

It's the case with anyone. Just look at all the investment that has been put into a place like Nigeria - that should be one of the richest nations in the world. Angola is similar, especially with the Chinese, but their time will come and they will have successfully mined much of the area from its natural resources, but they will never get the land or have more favor from the Angolan government than anyone else.

They’re playing a longer game and investing into Africa and ME. In 20 years those developing economies will be under their thumb giving them a substantial lead globally.
That is also true for South America.

Momentum is a WEF initiative to install transportation monopolies around the world. Why monopolies? Because if one entity owns everything, connected to blockchain and digital ID (your irremovable biometrics), they can stop you from travelling altogether if for example your social credit dips below a certain amount. They've already trialled it in China successfully. It's all about setting up a system where you're a caged animal. Not just you though, everybody in the world or at least as many countries as they can.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Other-PGII-projects.pdf

It would be nice to think the government is doing things to help you or help humanity in general - it's a comforting illusion - but they never are.

A handshake and a contract means something to the westernized world - in Africa, it means something for as long as it suits the people in power. When it no longer suits them, it doesn't matter how much time and money that has been invested in them or their country.
This is already happening with the BRI that people don’t get.

Sri Lanka is the only nation that isn’t renegotiating debts with China.

I have no doubt many African countries would leave China hanging out to dry on past due debts. Especially when the "People in Power" are no longer in power.

Have a civil war and a new regime... bye bye loan.

Back