• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Biden Admin takes next step toward WWIII - Blinken "Ukraine will become a member of NATO"

Kinda weird be calling russias military dogshit knowing in what state militaries in western europe are.

Usa of course is in complete own league, no one is stopping that machine
A disgruntled russian mercenary did a thunder run on Moscow that was about as successful as all of Russia was with theirs on Kyiv...

So they're not great.

They're not retarded though so they can and have learnt on the fly.

Western Europe doesn't border Russia. 2% or more of GDP is for you easterners.

What does Ukraine mean in his opinion?

Pre war Ukraine? Todays Ukraine with parts annexed off and a lot of territory lost?

A disgruntled russian mercenary did a thunder run on Moscow that was about as successful as all of Russia was with theirs on Kyiv...

So they're not great.

They're not retarded though so they can and have learnt on the fly.

Western Europe doesn't border Russia. 2% or more of GDP is for you easterners.

Civil conflict is a completely different scenario than taking on an outside force, if some pmc company in my country started gunning for capital, no one would stop them because everyone would be like wtf.

Yea they are not usa level but good enough to take on anyone in europe

Civil conflict is a completely different scenario than taking on an outside force, if some pmc company in my country started gunning for capital, no one would stop them because everyone would be like wtf.

Yea they are not usa level but good enough to take on anyone in europe
For some reason I think your capital is probably pretty well guarded.

Russia has a lot of stuff and there is value in that.

But we're talking about a #3 who's reportedly dropping dozens of bombs from planes per day on a front 2 years in to a war despite having thousands of planes.

Each plane drops less than .1 bombs per day.

That's around single sortie each month.

That's pretty bad. I think the real strength is never throw out your old shit because you never know when you're going to need it. Turns out the hoarder skill stat needs to be nerfed.

And build more drones... lots of them.

For some reason I think your capital is probably pretty well guarded.

Russia has a lot of stuff and there is value in that.

But we're talking about a #3 who's reportedly dropping dozens of bombs from planes per day on a front 2 years in to a war despite having thousands of planes.

Each plane drops less than .1 bombs per day.

That's around single sortie each month.

That's pretty bad. I think the real lesson is never throw out your old shit because you never know when you're going to need it.

And build more drones... lots of them.

Yup

And western europe is at level where they will start to run out of ammo in 1 to 3 weeks depending on country so zero sorties or organization is basically non functional (looking at you germany)

Uk/france and some other euro countries could not take on libya in 2011 due to running low on ammo (great logistical planning) and had to ask usa for help

Unfortunately russia is no libya

Combine with problems with recruitment and population being against conscription its not looking promising

Last edited:
Yup

And western europe is at level where they will start to run out of ammo in 1 to 3 weeks depending on country so zero sorties or organization is basically non functional (looking at you germany)

Uk/france and some other euro countries could not take on libya in 2011 due to running low on ammo (great logistical planning) and had to ask usa for help

Combine with problems with recruitment and population being against conscription its not looking promising
In retrospect the scariest people on earth being a bunch of arabs living without electricity in the middle of the desert were some pretty good times.

Lol. If Russia had either A) kept their shitty military in their own borders or B) not had a shitty military and been able to swiftly take over a much smaller country, they wouldn’t be in this mess of their own creation.

They declared a land war on someone and are now trying to claim the victim when it hasn’t gone their way.

The aggressive western foreign policy is evil, they started this in 2014 with the coup. This was not unprovoked.

Do you even understand things?

Yup

Yeah but taking on Libya is a far different situation than taking on Russia - let's just say NATO countries would react with a lot more urgency and intent if it was Russia on the table, not Libya.

Yeah but taking on Libya is a far different situation than taking on Russia - let's just say NATO countries would react with a lot more urgency and intent if it was Russia on the table, not Libya.

Nato is a bit different since usa is in mix

I was strictly comparing europes militaries versus rus

Europe has massive production problem currently (which might be fixed).Second is manpower because no one wants to serve and conscription is out.

What does Ukraine mean in his opinion?

Pre war Ukraine? Todays Ukraine with parts annexed off and a lot of territory lost?
It doesn't matter what he means, it won't be pre war Ukraine. That's doesn't exist anymore and never will so long as Russia is still Russia. Any talk of pre war Ukraine returning is Nato selling wolf tickets.

Once Putin is happy with whatever parts he wants, then I could see the remainder being part of Nato. It might as well be, they are so indebted to western nations/corporations now. I'm sure there will be some give and take through negotiations, but anything more will mean nuclear war and I don't see that happening.

This seems like a terrible idea... but will all the members nation vote for it? I could be extremely wrong, but wouldn't this pave the path for US and other EU Country forces fighting Russians directly in Ukraine? When as the last time that happened and not through a proxy?

Maybe this motivate Putin to come to peace terms with Ukraine ASAP? Or will he double down and dare NATO to face Russian head to head? As Solo once said... I've got a bad feeling about this.

Blinken: ‘Ukraine will become a member of NATO’​

“Ukraine will become a member of NATO. Our purpose at the summit is to help build a bridge to that membership,” Blinken told reporters Thursday in Brussels.

NATO allies agreed at the 2023 summit in Vilnius, Lithuania, that Ukraine can join NATO when certain conditions are met, but sparked criticism from Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Baltic allies for failing to set concrete goals and a timeline for Kyiv to join the alliance.

Ukraine’s supporters are crafting ways to demonstrate robust international support for Kyiv that can be announced at NATO’s Washington summit, marking the 75th anniversary of the alliance.

Gonna cry little baby?

Nato is a bit different since usa is in mix

I was strictly comparing europes militaries versus rus

Europe has massive production problem currently (which might be fixed).Second is manpower because no one wants to serve and conscription is out.

Agree
Would add 3

Our states complex politcs bullshit are not functional in war scenario and our current politicians themselves are not made for these situations, everything is done to not lose even a tiny % of votes regardless of what reality require

Another layer of problems is EU concept itself, have loose rules as we do is better in peace times but mean weak leadership is shit starts fly
Specially considering we don't care about each others as fellow euros, so have some degree of autonomy will translate into effort being proportionate to the level of direct threat to each nation

Third our nice guy bullshit have no place in real war and we forgot that because it's a lot we're not directly involved
Even imagining somehow to upgrade armies to play on even level of "fair" normal war, problem will be switch whole society on war mindset, because our soft "values" it's something easy to play on
Like if i speak about mediterranean area Russia can probably generate HUGE migrant crisis like we never had before using their militar presence in Africa, and unless they're already switched to right mindset western euros will be dumb enough to allow it to paralyze lot of stuff

Gonna cry little baby?

lol… cry?

I think this could be a terrible idea and lead to American soldiers on the ground in Ukraine.

Does your rubbery smooth chicken breast brain have a semi-intelligent reply?

I’m assuming not. Maybe you should ask Jack Savage how to feel about this before shitposting next time.

<Grimes01>

lol… cry?

I think this could be a terrible idea and lead to American soldiers on the ground in Ukraine.

Does your rubbery smooth chicken breast brain have a semi-intelligent reply?

I’m assuming not. Maybe you should ask Jack Savage how to feel about this before shitposting next time.

<Grimes01>

That's just very unlikely, to be honest.

As has been said, we're at a stage where NATO openly and blatantly has been providing arms and more to Ukraine to use against Russia.

When (not if) Ukraine joins NATO, it's no secret and what Blinken said is nothing new, things will continue roughly as they are.

That's just very unlikely, to be honest.

As has been said, we're at a stage where NATO openly and blatantly has been providing arms and more to Ukraine to use against Russia.

When (not if) Ukraine joins NATO, it's no secret and what Blinken said is nothing new, things will continue roughly as they are.

NATO countries would obligated to join in once Ukraine joins

And this isn’t the Middle East. Where Americans were freaking out over a few thousand casualties over 20 years of Afganistán

And why announce this now before the conflict is over. It’s meant to be a deterrent…

And even without nukes involved, will China just on the sidelines?

Last edited:
The aggressive western foreign policy is evil, they started this in 2014 with the coup. This was not unprovoked.

Do you even understand things?
lol. How were they aggressive? Because Ukraine chose to not let Russia say what happened inside their own borders anymore? Doesn’t give Russia justification to start an entire war over it. But Russia’s economy is too embarrassing for any sanctions or diplomatic pressure to have any effect.

Should the US invade Mexico because Mexico wants to trade with someone else more? At least the US would win that war and not be embarrassed like the toothless bear.

Back