betting on JDS = GSP/Serra III and betting on Serra

clayj

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
first fight = fluke knockout
second fight = world class ass beating

Would you bet on Serra if he fought GSP fought? So how can JDS have so many people thinking he's going to win???

JDS is a much better fighter than Serra

He's not Serra though.

I think people who consider the first fight a fluke ko are extremely stupid.

Serra got finished in the 2nd round in a weird position like he was unable to stand up at all. Serra doesnt have as many 1st round finishes as JDS.

How many first round KO's did Serra have?
How many does JDS have?

You're an idiot.

I think people who consider the first fight a fluke ko are extremely stupid.

I don't think the 1st GSP-Serra fight was a fluke either, but it certainly was a big upset

I don't think the 1st GSP-Serra fight was a fluke either, but it certainly was a big upset

Serra actually had a great plan in that fight and GSP's own style played against him. People act like Serra closed his eyes and swung.

TS is right. Much like the first and second GSP/Serra fights, one guy proved to hit hard, the other proved to be a vastly superior fighter. JDS fans are a very delusional bunch.

Serra actually had a great plan in that fight and GSP's own style played against him. People act like Serra closed his eyes and swung.

Couldn't agree more dude

Facepalm.gif

Maybe people would bet on Serra if he kept destroying anyone he faces.

This comparison is... stupid. Serra had a fluke KO, JDS may have gotten lucky with the punch... but it was no fluke.

Bashing both Serra and JDS at the same time, really.

Back