Jorge Masvidal -200 (67% chance)
Khabib Nurmagomdov +300 (25% chance)
Justin Gaethje +600 (15% chance)
Kamaru Usman +900 (10% chance)
Nate Diaz +1000 (9% chance)
Floyd Mayweather +1200 (8% chance)
Tony Ferguson +1400 (7% chance)
source

I wouldn't take Masvidal if he's odds on. With Conor not mentioning him, and Dana still pushing Usman/Masvidal, I just think those odds are too high.

Ferguson is undervalued. All it'd take is Khabib pulling out again.

Mayweather is undervalued too. I think it's fairly likely.

Pacquiao, Aldo, Poirier, GSP deserve lines too. Though admittedly they're all long shots.

Who do you think Conor McGregor will fight next? At the odds above, which bet would you take?

Last edited:
These are such sucker bets but if I was forced to pick one prob Khabib at +300 or Ferguson at +1400

Conor is not gonna wait until Khabib vs Tony plays out. He said he's fighting before the summer so im 95 percent certain it will be Masvidal. Conor likes 170, JK likes him at 170, he called out Masvidal after the fight, Dana confirmed Conor wants that BMF belt. All makes sense.

Masvidal is the easiest and smartest fight to take right now. Also can get him a TS at WW with a win, why not throwdown with another former LW striker?

Masvidal and Gaethje make the most sense. Diaz would be blase/boring, Floyd/Pac unrealistic, and he shouldn't get Khabib/Ferg winner until he first beats someone like Gaethje/Mas. Usman is just too big and Conor hasn't done enough at 170 to warrant a title shot yet.

Are we counting out of ring criminal activity ?

Going to back to pretend oblivious. Its gonna be GSP for the unvacated taken back 185 belt for a 1 time deal. Then reinstated to Israel after

From that list I’d throw a cheeky $50 on Ferg. Gaethje could happen, and I can easily see Mas but the payout is just not good enough.

Conor vs. Masvidal is a win-win for UFC. If Conor wins, their biggest star is legitimised. If Masvidal wins, he is a made man as he has the charisma, the history and the skills to run with the increased exposure.

If Usman agrees to a standing fight McGregor will fight him next as he has a belt and was getting rocked by Colby.

Mas & Gaethje beat him up. So do Tony & Khabib.

Diaz is a good fight as they both have similar levels of activity as of late.

The biggest fight, aside from a rematch with Khabib, would be Colby Covington. The trash talk & shenanigans leading up to that bout would be incredible and hype the fight beyond any fight in recent memory most likely.

Lmao, some people at the UFC could cash in with this nonsense.

If they listed prison at reasonable odds, I'd consider figuring out how online betting worked.

Other than that, Ferg looks good. Khabib hurt, Conor sliding in is indeed a much higher probability than they have listed.

Kavanagh wants Gaethje at 170 (no weight cut LW fight). With Dana refusing the Masvidal fight and Jorge saying he wants to break Usmans face I think that is next.

Wow - blown away with masvidal at the top at 2-1. I really dont see that fight coming to fruition ( at least anytime soon)

Jorge Masvidal -200 (67% chance)
Khabib Nurmagomdov +300 (25% chance)
Justin Gaethje +600 (15% chance)
Kamaru Usman +900 (10% chance)
Nate Diaz +1000 (9% chance)
Floyd Mayweather +1200 (8% chance)
Tony Ferguson +1400 (7% chance)
source

I wouldn't take Masvidal if he's odds on. With Conor not mentioning him, and Dana still pushing Usman/Masvidal, I just think those odds are too high.

Ferguson is undervalued. All it'd take is Khabib pulling out again.

Mayweather is undervalued too. I think it's fairly likely.

Pacquiao, Aldo, Poirier, Usman, GSP deserve lines too. Though admittedly they're all long shots.

Who do you think Conor McGregor will fight next? At the odds above, which bet would you take?

A bet on Tony is a bet on him beating Khabib. That looks like value to me. It’s either Khabib, or Tony next so a flyer on either would be fine.

A bet on Tony is a bet on him beating Khabib. That looks like value to me. It’s either Khabib, or Tony next so a flyer on either would be fine.
No it's not, it's a bet on Khabib pulling out. Again. Remember, this is the 5th (?) time this fight has been booked

But I don't think Conor would fight the Khabib/Tony winner until late this year. And I don't see Conor sitting out that long. Kav just reiterated on Helwani's show that he expects Conor to fight in March or April. Thus, I think:

March = Masvidal or Gaethje or a boxing match or someone else from the list
April = filling in for Khabib or Tony

Back