Better Chin, JDS, Hunt, or Nelson?

Horse Murderer

White Belt
Reaction score
All 3 have been stopped in their career, but are still able to take an enormous amount of punishment. How many overhand rights would it take to put these guys out?

nelson probably. but JDS has probably the greatest recovery.

Jds has been dropped how many times by Cain who hits like a girl??

I'm fairly confident that I couldn't KO Nelson with a baseball bat if he gave me a free shot.

Right now id say

1. Nelson
2. JDS
3. Hunt

Right now (and I say this as a gigantic Hunt-o fan) I would say it goes JDS, Nelson, Hunt. BUT Hunt is also 40 years old and has had a career of taking the sorts of abuse that make people cringe. JDS has the chin now, but dear god it can't last forever with that kind of punishment. He's only 29 for fuck sake.

I think Nelson still has the best chin. Don't forget he has the frame of a MW (he's not a very "big" guy), yet he gets clipped by HWs shots and walks through them.

Nelson is incredible. Many HWs would probably like to have his chin, including Cain Velasquez

In his prime Mark Hunt but i'm not sure if it's still there so Nelson,JDS,Hunt or Nelson,Hunt,JDS

Prime Hunt is the GOAT, currently gotta go with Nelson, though. JDS needs to get brutalized by guys who punch as hard as he does to truly test his chin. Nelson passed that test.

Hunt in his prime ate high kicks from Jerome Le Banner and power punches from Ray Sefo like they were cookies. He gets my vote.

Junior has never been knocked out.

Last night's stoppage was a TKO, and awkward as fuck, not to say, early.

It blows my mind everytime I see the Nelson-Arlovski fight. Arlovski hits ridiculously hard but it just seems like no one has been able to put him down sincr

andrei-arlovski_roy-nelson.gif

Melvin_Manhoef_vs_Mark_Hunt.gif

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny.gif

Back