Better calves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estral**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
what can I do at home with a few free weights and tredmill to get better calves. Al i basically do now is run on my toes...

Better for what? have you considered jumping rope? doing plyometrics? Sprinting? Sled drags? Car/sled pushing? Hill sprints?

Better for what? have you considered jumping rope? doing plyometrics? Sprinting? Sled drags? Car/sled pushing? Hill sprints?

I'm talking about things i can do within my own home with what i have

Die. Seriously, I just gave you like six options, if you can't formulate a plan of attack from that, then you're not worth the oxygen you consume. Even if you don't have a car, or sled, you have shit to jump onto and off off, you can use an extension cord as a jump rope, you can find a hill and sprint it.

Go eat something caustic, cause if you're that unwilling to put any mental effort into solving your problems and applying the advice your given, you really are a waste of life. Nothing's going to be perfect, get fucked if you can't adapt and overcome.

Die. Seriously, I just gave you like six options, if you can't formulate a plan of attack from that, then you're not worth the oxygen you consume. Even if you don't have a car, or sled, you have shit to jump onto and off off, you can use an extension cord as a jump rope, you can find a hill and sprint it.

Go eat something caustic, cause if you're that unwilling to put any mental effort into solving your problems and applying the advice your given, you really are a waste of life. Nothing's going to be perfect, get fucked if you can't adapt and overcome.

Classic Urban. Awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back