Beto Says It Is ‘No Longer Sufficient Not To Be Racist.’

No, there has been a radical shift that began near the end of Obama's tenure.
I've been saying this for a while now. The crazies came out of the woodwork in Obama's 2nd term. I don't even think he did much to explicitly encourage them but they definitely were inspired by his presidency.

I'd bet top dollar they he pays black guys to fuck his wife and humiliate him while they do it.

You guys can't defend your assertions, like Heretic and these policies somehow equaling open borders

Except I laid out a very basic outline of her plan that essentially would open the borders up and incentivize illegal(well, not so illegal under Warren's plan) border crossings, and when asked what was in Warren's plan that tackled border security, you ran away like a little girl.

Face it, unless it's absolutely stated "open borders" in their proposals, you're not going to concede that that is exactly what their proposals are. Someone would have to be stupid enough to go full Beto, and state "You're goddamned right we're going to open the borders!", for you to admit that was what they were arguing for. And even then, you would defend the proposal because that's what you want anyways.

Last edited:
Has @nac386 defined racism yet so we can figure out what "anti-racism" means? Or is he hall monitoring likes on random posts?
That guy is a sheltered weirdo constantly playing the “my insert race friends do better than whites”. His gimmick ran it’s couse.

Yeah but...doesn’t not being Racist mean your against Racism?? o_O

Yeah but...doesn’t not being Racist mean your against Racism?? o_O

However, no one in this thread has attempted to address the question, "how does one be anti-racist"

If one of your elderly grandparents who grew up in a different era shows signs of holding racist beliefs, you kick the shit out of them. That's how.

This is why the white left gimmick has to go. It drives a lot of us towards the right. I’m still voting left but it’s getting harder every election with all those buffoons.
Join the Libertarians. We got all types up in here.

Join the Libertarians. We got all types up in here.

Libertarians jumped the shark in 2016 by putting Bill Weld on their ticket. The party's credibility ended completely when Johnson called Weld the original libertarian. People still in the party are still obsessed with the idea of the Libertarian Party and not the reality.

Except I laid out a very basic outline of her plan that essentially would open the borders up and incentivize illegal(well, not so illegal under Warren's plan) border crossings, and when asked what was in Warren's plan that tackled border security, you ran away like a little girl.

Face it, unless it's absolutely stated "open borders" in their proposals, you're not going to concede that that is exactly what their proposals are. Someone would have to be stupid enough to go full Beto, and state "You're goddamned right we're going to open the borders!", for you to admit that was what they were arguing for. And even then, you would defend the proposal because that's what you want anyways.

You made a positive claim, and did nothing but assert it. You couple this with foolish presumptions about my views on border security. Commiserations.

You made a positive claim, and did nothing but assert it. You couple this with foolish presumptions about my views on border security. Commiserations.

Still waiting for you to address anything in Warren's proposal that tackles border security, and defend your stance that she is not in fact calling for open borders.

Or do you just want to concede that you got nothing, and stop embarrassing with these pathetic deflections?

This guy is sufficiently retarded.

Also, he's in no position to play moral authority. Considering he was fighting back laughter after addressing the El Paso shooting.

Piece of shit who realizes he's dead in the water politically. Hence why he's desperately grasping at any liberal talking point he can get his hands on.

Piece of shit who realizes he's dead in the water politically.

Do you think he actually has realized that though? He doesn't seem all that self aware.

The fact that he's allowed to even run, after losing a most recent Congressional bid is laughable

this dude lost to Ted Cruz FFS

Still waiting for you to address anything in Warren's proposal that tackles border security, and defend your stance that she is not in fact calling for open borders.

Or do you just want to concede that you got nothing, and stop embarrassing with these pathetic deflections?

You made the positive claim. It's up to you, the proving it. You have not done anything but make an assertion, then fail to explain it.

This guy is sufficiently retarded.

Also, he's in no position to play moral authority. Considering he was fighting back laughter after addressing the El Paso shooting.

Piece of shit who realizes he's dead in the water politically. Hence why he's desperately grasping at any liberal talking point he can get his hands on.
Yeah. And he sucks too.

Back