Bethe will Buster Douglas Ronda

with only 10 wins? Mike knocked out 40 people.

11. She beat the best in the world more dominantly than Tyson. That's a fact.

No, I'm not arguing that womens bw mma is as strong as the mens hw (absolute division) in boxing.

But she's more dominant than Tyson relative to the opponents.

11. She beat the best in the world more dominantly than Tyson. That's a fact.

No, I'm not arguing that womens bw mma is as strong as the mens hw (absolute division) in boxing.

But she's more dominant than Tyson relative to the opponents.

ya thats a fact because of some fruity sport magazine said so? what a ridiculous claim.

This man is the most dominant athlete in the world IMO

3 times in a row HW Olympic gold medalist in free style wrestling also got a silver at 2000.

tumblr_mrjlo13NR61qbrivdo1_500.jpg

try beating that.

ya thats a fact because of some fruity sport magazine said so? what a ridiculous claim.

This man is the most dominant athlete in the world IMO

3 times in a row HW Olympic gold medalist in free style wrestling also got a silver at 2000.

tumblr_mrjlo13NR61qbrivdo1_500.jpg

try beating that.

You're in the wrong thread apparently. We're not in the "Ronda is the most dominant athlete ever" thread.

Ronda could win this with no training camp. This might be her easiest defense yet. Maybe not the fastest, but Bethe doesn't have any skills that outmatch Ronda.

You're in the wrong thread apparently. We're not in the "Ronda is the most dominant athlete ever" thread.

CHILL.... Ronda wins tonight. And stop with the silly coments about Tyson.

CHILL.... Ronda wins tonight. And stop with the silly coments about Tyson.

They're factual, not silly. I would have been silly by bringing up Tyson, sure. But I wasn't.

Bethe will be tossed and armbarred within 30seconds, nothing to see here.

honestly, i wouldn't mind. i know it is about as likely as an asteroid the size of everest hitting hong kong in the next 24 hours, but it would be funny to witness the online fallout.

i felt sorry for bethe at the weigh-ins yesterday. i didn't expect all of the brazilians to cheer for ronda. then bethe said she would fight for her countrymen even though no one was rooting for her.

legit feels.

I'd like to see Ronda lose just to see Dana afterward, but that's the only reason.

Bookmarked.

IF that were to happen, it'd equal (if not surpass) Serra/GSP I as the biggest upset in the UFC.

Put your money where your mouth is by any chance?

Mark my words, her time ends here. Bookmark this thread cause it will happen. Ronda is not hungry anymore the fire is gone. Bethe is hungry she's a hungry gorilla wolf she will tear Ronda to pieces. Ronda will not be ready for bethes power.

Unfortunately for you, Ronda doesn't really need to be hungry to beat Bethe, she's so much better she can pretty much sleep walk her way through the td and sub.

To be fair to Bethe, there's no female in all of MMA she really needs to be hungry to beat. The talent and athleticism just isn't there yet, all the girls she fights have just been people who took on fighting as a hobby and it grew from there because of the talent void, none have her pedigree. (Cyborg included, there's just nobody out there with "major league" talent/athleticism to take her on)

Except Betch does not have 1 punch ko power...

Stop comparing these puny ovarian neophytes to the most prestigious championship in the history of sports. What an insult! Tyson was a phenom, mowing down giants and the most intimidating imposing figure in the world.

Theres too many people who dont even know that women's MMA exists and are turned off at the thought of women fighting

There will never be a Buster Douglas of Women's MMA, NONE of them have one-punch KO power. If anyone ever dethrones Ronda, we are going to see her coming and have a good idea of how it will happen

It would be crazy awesome if Bethe did win but I doubt it. Bethe is more deserving of being champion.

Back