Bethe will Buster Douglas Ronda

RightKnee

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Mark my words, her time ends here. Bookmark this thread cause it will happen. Ronda is not hungry anymore the fire is gone. Bethe is hungry she's a hungry gorilla wolf she will tear Ronda to pieces. Ronda will not be ready for bethes power.

I picked Bethe on tapology just for the fuck of it, she's gonna lose though

Such high hopes for someone who has looked awful even in her wins.

She might look like a Nog brother with tits but she doesn't have the skill of one.

Such high hopes for someone who has looked awful even in her wins.

She might look like a Nog brother with tits but she doesn't have the skill of one.

I don't see the resemblance at all tbh

It would be pretty fucking insane to see Rousey hit the canvas completely unconscious, would probably be on par with seeing Andy's head get dribbled.

Tyson was smoking crack and not training at the time

Obvious troll thread, but if anyone thinks this is a good comparison, please watch:

[YT]9Vqcpy3OerQ[/YT]

It would be pretty fucking insane to see Rousey hit the canvas completely unconscious, would probably be on par with seeing Andy's head get dribbled.

Bethe can't KO anyone. She hits Baszler alot with her solid shots but she can't even knock her down lol.

No Tyson had like 38 wins at the time and fired the catskill crew. This would be like if Mike lost to Michael Jack Johnson....ain't gonna happen

Ronda will not be ready for bethes power.

tumblr_mblbroRowk1r61ow4.gif

I wonder how many people think Ronda would beat a prime Tyson cause he didnt have a ground game lol

Back