Bethe Correia: What has she said after the fight?

She seemed fairly unphased by the loss.
Lol at Ronda taking her soul, watch the post fight press conference, corrupted.

She sat there in total denial, smiling like a fool the whole time. Not only was she humiliated in the fight, but she humiliated herself and the post-fight presser.

Whaaa? C'mon, really? Why would you do that even if its true? Is this the 3rd grade? Is this real life?

He's got a July 2015 account and already has double yellows. What do you expect? :rolleyes:

After watching the countdown show and seeing how difficult of a time she had getting through Shayna Baszler, she probably shouldn't say anything other than "Thank you Ronda for having those girls as your friends."

she's probably having a hard time grasping it. That was the most delusional of a challenger I've ever seen. She had the unfounded confidence that you usually see from a kid in the gym with stars in his eyes, who isn't able to connect the dots from where he is to where he wants to be. She had no reason to think she'd KO ronda and if she had her head on straight she'd have asked for a top 5 fight first and said I'm not sure I'm ready for the champ yet. She's probably trying to understand how she beat her previous opponents but couldn't beat Ronda, lol. She'll probably just think she was caught by surprise with Ronda smothering her. It won't sink in until she gets destroyed by her next opponent.

She got fast-forwarded to a title shot after beating opponents that are so bad that they are not in the UFC anymore. She made some good money early while it's not even sure she would have made it to the top if she had to fight top 10 women. She's disappointed, yes, but she is not humiliated because what's everybody with a brain thought would happen and she made the best of it.

She thought she was winning the standup and even defended the takedown. Thought she was doing good.

Delusional.

That is her at monday in Rio
BETHE.jpg

Doesn't seem to care too much, she lost but she made 6 figures in 35 seconds. It's not real guys, fighters don't hate each other nor they believe everything they say, they are just selling you wolf tickets.

I'd like someone to ask her how she suddenly regained consciousness and stood right up the second the ref called off the fight.

"I thought I won that fight. I dominated and looked great in there."

she didnt seem to beat up about it,to be honest. Pickin up paycheck,thanks.

"You were ugly before the fight, you're still ugly after your face planted to the mat."

That is her at monday in Rio
BETHE.jpg

Doesn't seem to care too much, she lost but she made 6 figures in 35 seconds. It's not real guys, fighters don't hate each other nor they believe everything they say, they are just selling you wolf tickets.

Everybody can make a picture and smile and act "like they don't care" lol, that's no proof.

What the fuck is she supposed to say?

"Sorry. Uncle Dana told me to say all those nasty things in order to sell wolf tickets."

The fights fucking over dude. Whoever paid into the hype has already paid and that's that. Lol

Dana got yo cash. Game ova, foo'.

Back