Bethe Correia: What has she said after the fight?

Footwork333

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was just re-watching some clips of Bethe Correia before the fight and she was talking a TONNE of trash and she was really harsh to Ronday. Even during the stare down before the fight Correia was telling Ronda she was going to KO her.

After such a quick finish I'm really interested in what Correia has to say in regard to her trash talk and why she was finished so quickly after proclaiming she'd KO Ronda.

Thanks!

She thought she did good up until the KO in 30 seconds.

I think she said she's interested in fighting Jessica Eye.

Mike Tyson once said : Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face...

this was the first time I was pulling for Ronda... Bethe deserved to be humbled and I hope she learned a lesson.

Well we are still waiting for her to wake up and FIND HER SOUL.

She did well to avoid the throw in the first few seconds, but then she got pushed against the cage, ate a big knee to the liver, and then tried to circle away from the cage with her hands down, and that was that. It was hilarious, but not as hilarious as when Zingano thought she could open with a flying knee and get away with it.

"Who woke me up? I was winning in my dream!"

more like humiliated.

humbled implies that she learned her lesson, which she obv. didn't because she was back to talking shit in the press conference

I guess Ronda once again delivered

She said she doesn't regret anything she said before the fight and that she's a very genuine person.

Said she's satisfied with her performance, just not how it played out.

Also said her and Ronda could do it again.

Basically a lot of weird nonsensical crap.

At least Sonnen got real every time he lost for a brief minute before reverting back into clown-mode-apparatus.

I wonder how McGregor's going to react when he loses after talking a storm of shit.
McG will release a torrent of bullshit guaranteed to get him a rematch and "revenge" for failing to follow his "instincts". :icon_chee If nothing else, the leprechaun has learned a thing or two about manipulating the media.

Ronda took her soul .. As bad as anyone who's soul has been taken, hers got took.

Talk that much shit. Behave SOOOOOOOOOOOOO aggressively and get face planted by possibly the most well known MMA fighter in earth.

I'd keep her away from sharp objects and facebook tbh.

probably out shopping with that main-event money

She seemed fairly unphased by the loss.
Lol at Ronda taking her soul, watch the post fight press conference, corrupted.

McG will release a torrent of bullshit guaranteed to get him a rematch and "revenge" for failing to follow his "instincts". :icon_chee If nothing else, the leprechaun has learned a thing or two about manipulating the media.

I wouldn't be surprised if he spews out some bullshit about not preparing enough before the fight just to give his opponent a chance to beat him. Or that a loss would make him improve even more, so he'd purposely lose in order to get better...

Haha! No way! I texted a bunch of people that Ronda made her opponent poop her pants because of that!

Whaaa? C'mon, really? Why would you do that even if its true? Is this the 3rd grade? Is this real life?

Back