bethe correia wants to fight tate

Tate via domination. She's bang-average with no A-Game but still better than anyone Bethe has faced by a country mile.

Tate would ruin her! She either knocks her head off or subs her. She is literally better everywhere.

Oh give me a fucking break, Tate is TERRIBLE on the feet. T E R R I B L E! In a UFC game her striking would be like 1/10. Bethe is much better, she is a solid striker. Tate may take her down and submit her, or just wrestle with her...however I have a feeling this would be another one where Tate wins round 1, then gets finished in rd 2 or 3...with Jessica Eye she got lucky I think, she stayed on the feet for most of the fight and she looked TERRIBLE! I am not an MMA fighter, but I have more years in martial arts than I can count, and I have taught for many years...so I feel comfortable being able to critique a fighters movements and stand up. Tate has no head movement, terrible footwork. She throws punches with her arms and shoulders, like a typical meathead. Watch the fight she had against Eye, the strikes she landed...did she follow through on them? Did she throw them with her whole body? Did the power come up through her legs, hips, shoulders, elbow, to the fist? Nope. Tate has some of the most basic striking I have seen for a UFC title contender.

She is also notorious for choking in important fights...if you guys remember, she LOST to Zagano, and only got the title shot because Zigano/Zagano (i forget which) got injured. Honda even said in the 2nd fight she could have finished it any time. I 100% agree, Tate is over rated in the 135 division. She was suppose to lose to McMann, but we see how that turned out. Now I would put good money that when she fights Nunes or Bethe, and does anything but a straight Canadian GSP Wrestlefuck, she is going to wake up to Bethe shaking her much better ass.

Bethe needs to beat someone besides Shayna and Duke because she hasn't proven she should be fighting the #2 at 135. Especially after Ronda knocking her dick to the dirt.

Oh give me a fucking break, Tate is TERRIBLE on the feet. T E R R I B L E! In a UFC game her striking would be like 1/10. Bethe is much better, she is a solid striker. Tate may take her down and submit her, or just wrestle with her...however I have a feeling this would be another one where Tate wins round 1, then gets finished in rd 2 or 3...with Jessica Eye she got lucky I think, she stayed on the feet for most of the fight and she looked TERRIBLE! I am not an MMA fighter, but I have more years in martial arts than I can count, and I have taught for many years...so I feel comfortable being able to critique a fighters movements and stand up. Tate has no head movement, terrible footwork. She throws punches with her arms and shoulders, like a typical meathead. Watch the fight she had against Eye, the strikes she landed...did she follow through on them? Did she throw them with her whole body? Did the power come up through her legs, hips, shoulders, elbow, to the fist? Nope. Tate has some of the most basic striking I have seen for a UFC title contender.

She is also notorious for choking in important fights...if you guys remember, she LOST to Zagano, and only got the title shot because Zigano/Zagano (i forget which) got injured. Honda even said in the 2nd fight she could have finished it any time. I 100% agree, Tate is over rated in the 135 division. She was suppose to lose to McMann, but we see how that turned out. Now I would put good money that when she fights Nunes or Bethe, and does anything but a straight Canadian GSP Wrestlefuck, she is going to wake up to Bethe shaking her much better ass.
Tate is gonna kill you!

Bethe isn't capable of KOing my 1 year old niece much less Miesha. Regardless of Miesha technique she still has enough power to put Bethe on her ass and sub her. Bethe's best shot would be to try to stay standing and out point Miesha. However that's not likely to happen because she doesn't have the power to make Miesha respect her. If they fought I'd expect Miesha to come out swinging wildly, either land a punch that knocks Bethe down or shoot a TD that gets Bethe down, then sub Bethe.

Tate would win But honestly Those calling Bethe a can cause she lost to RRR is a bit much. I do not think she some amazing fighter but I do think she would kick the 5 shades of shit out of every single one of you guys talking crap about her.

Bethe wants another ass whooping she is more then welcome to try and make it happen.... and who knows stranger things have happened she might have learned something from her Title fight and might bring something new to the table.

PS that Gif of her Jump is just plain cruel it makes me cringe every-time I see it.

Bethe isn't capable of KOing my 1 year old niece much less Miesha. Regardless of Miesha technique she still has enough power to put Bethe on her ass and sub her. Bethe's best shot would be to try to stay standing and out point Miesha. However that's not likely to happen because she doesn't have the power to make Miesha respect her. If they fought I'd expect Miesha to come out swinging wildly, either land a punch that knocks Bethe down or shoot a TD that gets Bethe down, then sub Bethe.

You don't think Bethe could KO a 1 year old?? Cmon man stop being ridickerous I know she is not Roy Nelson But a stiff fart could knock out a 1 year old girl...........:redface:

Miesha would beat Correia to hospital. Rousey showed mercy.

That gif should be a requirement in every Bethe thread.

Oh lord no!! My spine can only take so much Cringe before it starts to spasm LOL

But um Your AV is teh SEX the Butcher is awesome!!

I know this is harsh but Bethe is the very definition of a "bum" as far as fighters go, at least right now. She needs to beat a few people below Tate but above even bigger bums like Duke before she starts calling out someone as tough as Tate. I know the division is awful but Bethe is low level even for WBW; she's a jacked cleaning lady pretty much.

You don't think Bethe could KO a 1 year old?? Cmon man stop being ridickerous I know she is not Roy Nelson But a stiff fart could knock out a 1 year old girl...........:redface:

That was obviously hyperbole. Also I'm not a man nor do I know what ridickerous means. Auto correct?

No disrespect to Bethe but stylistically Bethe is probably the best fight for Tate in the top ten.
I see Tate winning by via submission.

That is how I see it going. Tate should not have any problems with Bethe.

usa-today-8729266.0.jpg

"She mocked me when I lost because she thought she would be fighting Ronda, so I wouldn

LOL she's going to be disliking everybody as she makes her way down the line.

As shitty a fighter as I think she is, at least she's marketing herself. She doesn't have much in terms of physical ability or technique so talking shit is really the only way she can further her career and I can't blame her.

Back