bethe correia wants to fight tate

One person you wouldn't be offended by if she was speaking to you while turned around.

Hahaha...i think bethe is watching too many sonnen videos recently...she wants to trash talk her way to fights that she knows wont be offered to her...at least conor is winning lmao

Oh give me a fucking break, Tate is TERRIBLE on the feet. T E R R I B L E! In a UFC game her striking would be like 1/10. Bethe is much better, she is a solid striker. Tate may take her down and submit her, or just wrestle with her...however I have a feeling this would be another one where Tate wins round 1, then gets finished in rd 2 or 3...with Jessica Eye she got lucky I think, she stayed on the feet for most of the fight and she looked TERRIBLE! I am not an MMA fighter, but I have more years in martial arts than I can count, and I have taught for many years...so I feel comfortable being able to critique a fighters movements and stand up. Tate has no head movement, terrible footwork. She throws punches with her arms and shoulders, like a typical meathead. Watch the fight she had against Eye, the strikes she landed...did she follow through on them? Did she throw them with her whole body? Did the power come up through her legs, hips, shoulders, elbow, to the fist? Nope. Tate has some of the most basic striking I have seen for a UFC title contender.

She is also notorious for choking in important fights...if you guys remember, she LOST to Zagano, and only got the title shot because Zigano/Zagano (i forget which) got injured. Honda even said in the 2nd fight she could have finished it any time. I 100% agree, Tate is over rated in the 135 division. She was suppose to lose to McMann, but we see how that turned out. Now I would put good money that when she fights Nunes or Bethe, and does anything but a straight Canadian GSP Wrestlefuck, she is going to wake up to Bethe shaking her much better ass.

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

Last edited:
Oh give me a fucking break, Tate is TERRIBLE on the feet. T E R R I B L E! In a UFC game her striking would be like 1/10. Bethe is much better, she is a solid striker. Tate may take her down and submit her, or just wrestle with her...however I have a feeling this would be another one where Tate wins round 1, then gets finished in rd 2 or 3...with Jessica Eye she got lucky I think, she stayed on the feet for most of the fight and she looked TERRIBLE! I am not an MMA fighter, but I have more years in martial arts than I can count, and I have taught for many years...so I feel comfortable being able to critique a fighters movements and stand up. Tate has no head movement, terrible footwork. She throws punches with her arms and shoulders, like a typical meathead. Watch the fight she had against Eye, the strikes she landed...did she follow through on them? Did she throw them with her whole body? Did the power come up through her legs, hips, shoulders, elbow, to the fist? Nope. Tate has some of the most basic striking I have seen for a UFC title contender.

She is also notorious for choking in important fights...if you guys remember, she LOST to Zagano, and only got the title shot because Zigano/Zagano (i forget which) got injured. Honda even said in the 2nd fight she could have finished it any time. I 100% agree, Tate is over rated in the 135 division. She was suppose to lose to McMann, but we see how that turned out. Now I would put good money that when she fights Nunes or Bethe, and does anything but a straight Canadian GSP Wrestlefuck, she is going to wake up to Bethe shaking her much better ass.

You give me a break .... Tate is a much better striker then Bethe ..... Bethe is terrible everywhere

Tate would win But honestly Those calling Bethe a can cause she lost to RRR is a bit much. I do not think she some amazing fighter but I do think she would kick the 5 shades of shit out of every single one of you guys talking crap about her.

Bethe wants another ass whooping she is more then welcome to try and make it happen.... and who knows stranger things have happened she might have learned something from her Title fight and might bring something new to the table.

PS that Gif of her Jump is just plain cruel it makes me cringe every-time I see it.

Nah she's awful ..... Her standup is slow and rebotic .....and lol at Bethe being competitive with a 6'3 / 225 lbs man like myself ....who has wrestled and boxed most of my life ....WMMA is a joke and amateur hour

I keep thinking that Bethe would be wiser to pick someone other than Tate.

It's less about Tate being better (lots of fighters are better). It's just that unlike Rousey, Tate hits pretty well but not as hard as Rousey. You would think that's a good thing, but not if you're Correia. Unlike Rousey, Tate won't be knocking Correia clean out with a one shot face plant.

Tate vs Correia would result in a 3 round, non-stop bloody beat down leading to a decision.

On the other hand.... keep calling her out Bethe! You can do it!

I want to respect everyone that steps into a cage, but Correia's talk vs. performance ratio is way WAY out of whack. She's not even being an effective troll.

As a fighter who's not particularly witty, funny, attractive or skilled, she'd win more support with a humble persona: the regular Jane who got a crack at the champ, came up short but still wants to better herself.

Mean mugging while leaping 2 inches into the air and talking garbage just makes people want to ignore her.

Last edited:
Why cant Betch just go away for a bit

good move for her. stay active, fight top girls... faster path for a rematch than going back to fighting non-top 10's.

Back