Bethe Correia punches herself in the face after eating a head kick

^ by that logic, boxing is just as bad

Your world champ:
tenor.gif
lol fury with hair? honestly iv seen this a bunch, i never knew it was tyson fury

tenor.gif

Just a reminder queen bethe is fighting this week!

Bethe bless

Ive never seen someone rock themselves with their own punch before lol, she wobbled after hitting herself in the face.

Maaaaaan, we’re really gonna keep making fun of a part time accountant that got into mma through a cardio kickboxing class in her mid 20s???

Shit, if anything, we should be giving her props. She’s practically a sherdogger that got off the computer and actually fought.

LOL

How is she still on the roster? What kind of dirt does she have on the UFC?

this is the lineal heavyweight champ of the world, the undefeated tyson fury

Dc73js.gif

get over yourself
So true but at least looks like he made contact with the other guy first, Bethe was out on her feet and punched herself somehow.

Ladies and gentleman the "athlete" who started training MMA 3 years earlier as an overweight accountant that Ronda defeated which prompted retarded sheep UFC fans to say Ronda would beat Floyd Mayweather and all kinds of other men...

giphy.gif

Man, she almost KO'd herself, this is why WMMA is not respected at all, very very few talented fighters and a whole lot of chicks that went into a gym and were brave enough to actually fight for a living.

"This is why WMMA is not respected at all." Who says that's true? I have respect for it.

I believe you are right, but basically the top 15 of any males division is filled with guys that are legit even if they did shit the bed at one point with a dumb move, Bethe is still ranked #15 and fought for the belt at one point.

yeah well Gan McGee fought for a belt too.

"Bethe Correia punches herself in the face after eating a flush head kick to the side of the head."

You would be punching yourself also, if you got ktfo by Rhonda's Fist Of Fury!
;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back