Bethe Correia punches herself in the face after eating a head kick

Lost to Ronda.. = Ronda GOAT confirmed

Usual reminder whenever this gif turns up, Bethe is in the wrong corner, it's red but notice the blue tape on her mitts. Big John had to point her in the right direction. Funniest part of the action but always gets missed out.

Oh bether my sweet summer child. Conceived under the orchids near the fertile mississipi river, my apple of my eye. Bless

giphy.gif
God she’s so unathletic

If ever there was a time for this reaction...
<JagsKiddingMe>

Oh bether my sweet summer child. Conceived under the orchids near the fertile mississipi river, my apple of my eye. Bless
oh yea huh? And was there any bestiality involved

I believe you are right, but basically the top 15 of any males division is filled with guys that are legit even if they did shit the bed at one point with a dumb move, Bethe is still ranked #15 and fought for the belt at one point.

Derrick Lewis also fought for the belt not long ago.

Maaaaaan, we’re really gonna keep making fun of a part time accountant that got into mma through a cardio kickboxing class in her mid 20s???

Shit, if anything, we should be giving her props. She’s practically a sherdogger that got off the computer and actually fought.
Agassi with the STRONG (fake) hair game!!

Bethe should change her nickname to the gif gold mine!

Man, she almost KO'd herself, this is why WMMA is not respected at all, very very few talented fighters and a whole lot of chicks that went into a gym and were brave enough to actually fight for a living.

this is the lineal heavyweight champ of the world, the undefeated tyson fury

Dc73js.gif

get over yourself

if you ko yourself do you get your win bonus and potential knock out of the night bonus?

I don't know, but if things are going wrong after the first round, you should be able to just punch yourself below the belt after the bell to get a DQ.

Maaaaaan, we’re really gonna keep making fun of a part time accountant that got into mma through a cardio kickboxing class in her mid 20s???

Shit, if anything, we should be giving her props. She’s practically a sherdogger that got off the computer and actually fought.
I hit myself in the face last week with a zap racket going after gnats. I really dont see how I am any better than her.

I don't know, but if things are going wrong after the first round, you should be able to just punch yourself below the belt after the bell to get a DQ.
or 5 min to recover if the ref rules it a accident

Back