Bethe Correia on Ronda Rousey and Mayweather discussion: Grow up!

bloggif_55c3629c1a4e4_zpsolyzjx8y.gif

All growed up
i just picture her doing this at home in front of a mirror thinking, "damn i look awesome doing this". lol

How is Brazilian poverty relevant to the ridiculous Mayweather-Rousey spat?

Because these two are bragging who makes more money while the world lives in black rain. That is why people hate America.

You know sometimes I sit at home, you know,
and I watch T.V. and I wonder what it would be like
to live someplace like, you know, the Cosby show,
Ozzie and Harriet, you know, where
cops come and got your cat outta the tree
all your friends died of old age,
But you see, I live in Brasil and unfortunately...
SHIT AIN'T LIKE THAT! IT'S REAL FUCKED UP!

Goddamn what a brotha gotta do
to get a message through
to the red, white and blue?
What I gotta die
before you realize
I was a brotha with open eyes?
The world's insane
while you drink champagne
and I'm livin' in black rain.

She's right, regardless of how embarrassing her fight was.

Yeah, except for Ronda donating 30k to the Reaction Institute (an NGO) that promotes "human development and social inclusion through sport and education" in Brazil, and donating her belt to serve as an inspiration. Turns out she's been donating her time to the institute since 2014 effectively proving her commitment is not a PR stunt based around being in Brazil for 1 fight.

So yeah, other than being completely wrong about Ronda's understanding of the realities of poverty in Brazil (and her efforts to do something about it) she's really got her.

Bethe should go to Somalia if she thinks Brazil has it hard.

When I think of Bethe, how she carries herself, her comments/interviews, weigh-in personality, etc the first word to comes to mind is mature

Because these two are bragging who makes more money while the world lives in black rain. That is why people hate America.

You know sometimes I sit at home, you know,
and I watch T.V. and I wonder what it would be like
to live someplace like, you know, the Cosby show,
Ozzie and Harriet, you know, where
cops come and got your cat outta the tree
all your friends died of old age,
But you see, I live in Brasil and unfortunately...
SHIT AIN'T LIKE THAT! IT'S REAL FUCKED UP!

Goddamn what a brotha gotta do
to get a message through
to the red, white and blue?
What I gotta die
before you realize
I was a brotha with open eyes?
The world's insane
while you drink champagne
and I'm livin' in black rain.

1. Hating success isn't the road to success. Envy is rarely constructive.

2. That doggerel is no good. You need to work on your poetry.

3. Everyone always lists their axe to grind as the reason why "everyone" hates America. I never see anyone say, "you know a lot of countries in the Middle East hate the US because we tolerate the homosexual lifestyle while they abhor and criminilaize it."

Yeah, except for Ronda donating 30k to the Reaction Institute (an NGO) that promotes "human development and social inclusion through sport and education" in Brazil, and donating her belt to serve as an inspiration. Turns out she's been donating her time to the institute since 2014 effectively proving her commitment is not a PR stunt based around being in Brazil for 1 fight.

So yeah, other than being completely wrong about Ronda's understanding of the realities of poverty in Brazil (and her efforts to do something about it) she's really got her.

That doesn't make two rich athletes arguing over who makes more money any less retarded.

Bert went on tilt from that punch to the temple; she's been flapping those gums even more than before the fight.

SolidEmotionalAcornweevil.gif

I will never tire of this gif. When I'm having a bad day, I look at this and chuckle. And I feel just a little bit better.

OMGSHHH YESS finally a Gif of her going to the wrong corner :icon_lol:

idk why but I laughed so hard at this when it happened in real time.

The discussion is stupid and Bethe has successfully added nothing to it

Also Ronda has been actively engaged with charities in Brazil so the comment is even more impertinent

Agreed ....

OMGSHHH YESS finally a Gif of her going to the wrong corner :icon_lol:

idk why but I laughed so hard at this when it happened in real time.

Gurl .. I laughed so loud at the whole effin thing. I swear, it took a good 20 minutes for me to even get to the fight because I kept rewinding Bethe's entrance over and over. :D

Hands down the most ridiculous and humorously awkward entrance I can recall.

She's right, Ronda is a disgusting human being.

What kind of woman bates a man into trash talking knowing there's nothing he can do about it. If he says anything disrespectful he'll get attacked by white knights.

Back