Bethe Correia on Ronda Rousey and Mayweather discussion: Grow up!

That doesn't make two rich athletes arguing over who makes more money any less retarded.

She didn't say it was "retarded". She said they need to "move to Brazil" (not clear why changing country of residence is relevant) and "see the reality in here" which at least Ronda seems to be keenly aware of.

She did say grow up, but that was just kind of tacked on at the end. It's not a fully formed thought that can be right or wrong. It's either a command, request, or a suggestion depending on context.

Why the fuck do people still care about what Bethe Correia has to say?

giphy.gif

This girl will have such a downfall after she loses in another devastating factor in next fight against a top 5 fighter..

i give her 1-2 years more in the UFC

Gurl .. I laughed so loud at the whole effin thing. I swear, it took a good 20 minutes for me to even get to the fight because I kept rewinding Bethe's entrance over and over. :D

Hands down the most ridiculous and humorously awkward entrance I can recall.

lmao the entrance WAS the most entertaining part of the whole night. Not even the KO came close :icon_lol:

Oh my...

I never saw this till seeing the gif floating around here on the forums, I ended up not watching that fight because I had fallen asleep prior to the main event...opps...

But wow..lol,

Why the fuck do people still care about what Bethe Correia has to say?

I am guessing Bethe remembers all the posts out here as she was knocking off the horse women. She seemed to be mega popular then and a few were talking about her eventually knocking off Rousey.

Some people are stuck back in that time.

Bethe gets more annoying by the minute.

Can't even imagine if she wins her next fight. She just won't shut up.

Obs.: the money discussion is stupid though. Specially for us that don't have it.

Back