Bethe Correia on 900K PPV buys: "They criticize, but they all stop and watch me"

People paid to watch who ever was in there with Ronda, lets put her against some one not her on a Mighty Mouse card and then see how that goes.

I don't think it's a compliment that people only tuned in to see her destroyed...

900K of the most stupidest people in America bought that worthless PPV?:rolleyes:

The only reason people know Correia is because her name sounds like "bitch".

she better soak it all in cause she will never get close to ever headlining a PPV again

I remember more than a handful of sherdoggers claiming she was going to wreck Ronda prior to the fight.

OH yah!! War Betche!

I don't think Correia has seen this gif yet. Maybe if we post it enough, she will eventually see it.

Last edited:
Cyborg is kinda relevant. Joanna too, though I know some people see that joker face attractive.

Cyborg is only relevant because she dominate in MMA nothing to do with her looks. Only people find her attractive because they are bi curious.

Well, she moves the needle as much as Nick Diaz. People were swift to give him props for the 900k PPV buys of his fight with GSP but it was just 200k more than the Condit fight. Before that, GSP vs Shields drew near 800k in a record breaking 11M gate in a stadium filled with 55k people (UFC all time record).

So Bethe has the same kind of impact, adding a significant effect on Ronda PPV buys but lacking the power to draw by herself. Now that her name is known, she might be able to draw some attention but she will never be a "needle mover" unless she fights another big name.

Honestly, she talks too much considering her skill level.

People paid to watch Ronda because she's a force of nature.

It had nothing to do with Bethe.

Hence my sig

I am honestly looking forward to her catching Matt Linland levels of finishes

Back