Bethe Correia on 900K PPV buys: "They criticize, but they all stop and watch me"

It doesnt matter who betch fights ill watch! God she's so exciting.

Bethe fought at UFC 190??? well I learn new things everyday

thought it was just Ronda

Rousey vs. Correia is the 2015 version of Mendes vs. McKenzie.

Sure, the loser can claim that they "fought" on the card, but in reality they just played the part of human sandbag.

They stopped to watch Ronda beat someone up in less than a minute. It just happened to be you.

I don't think Correia has seen this gif yet. Maybe if we post it enough, she will eventually see it.

I could watch that gif all day long and still laugh every single time I see it. That gif will be around long after Bethe is gone.

It's the holiest of hilarious holyness

This woman seems stupider than the average Brazilian MMA fighter, and that's saying a lot.

Correia isn't getting enough credit for doing her part in selling the fight.

Holm has outright declared that she's not going to do any shit-talking, and we'll see how much of an effect that has on her PPV buys against Rousey.

Bethe is absolutely right. Yall did watch her fight and you paid good money to see it just like a bunch of bitch made,white knight,neck bearded Sherbros. :icon_chee

only reason i pay attention to any bethe fight is to look at her ass.

Bethe is absolutely right. Yall did watch her fight and you paid good money to see it just like a bunch of bitch made,white knight,neck bearded Sherbros. :icon_chee

I streamed that shiite card for the free :icon_chee

PPVs are free for me, I didn't pay a dime, cuz.

She's right....people did. I didn't, but then I have taste and require fights outcome to be in doubt for them to be interesting. But, sadly the collective taste of the general mass of people is shallow as fuck as made evident by the fact that with very little marketing, many people paid to watch her fight Honda.

Enjoy many more shit cards in the future I'm afraid...

Please just stfu bethe. Give her Cat next, maybe then she will finally be quiet.

She's so delusional. Not as much as Shayna, but getting there. Shes ridiculous.

Where does Jedrzejczyk fit in with this theory?
See post #41.

She is also the champion. Unless you are portrayed as a monstrous destroyer like Cyborg - who made her name beating a pretty girl - you are fux0red in WMMA. Just look at Ediane Gomes.

On second thought, don't.

Aww geez, by now I'd have thought her entourage would have advised her against saying stupid shit

Back