Bethe Correia issue statement regarding loss to Ronda

You never know. If Ronda keeps ducking Cyborg then a a Bethe rematch is a distinct possibility in 2016. I mean she is fighting Miesha for a third time. Who's the say that Bethe doesn't beat Cat and lets say Nunes that she doesn't deserve another shot.

You can't duck someone not in your weight class. reminds me of when Mayhem Miller kept calling out Nick Diaz.

Just because there's a larger woman out there that could give Rousey a tougher fight, does not mean everything should be dropped and that fight should be made. Rousey might be hailed as the GOAT, but she still doesn't have all that many fights in mma. Not nearly as much as Cyborg. Plus she has at least 3 more fights in her own division coming up.

I can't tell if Bethe is crazy or if some of Rouseys or Bethes comments get lost in translation. Every time she speaks, it just leaves me confused as fuck.

a fight against Cat,then one against Holly Holm and she'll be champion not longer after that

Jungle Fight Champion

I do agree the whole "Bethe made fun of Ronda's dad" as seen as malicious was completely ridiculous. Again and again people have talked about it like Bethe didn't immediately release a statement apologizing. Nobody thought to consider the translation or intent. Meanwhile, Ronda was the usual hyper-aggressive talking about killing and everyone was fine with that.

And while everyone would like to say Bethe has no chance of a rematch... why not? Outside of Tate it's open for rematches, given everyone loses to Ronda quickly.

I do agree the whole "Bethe made fun of Ronda's dad" as seen as malicious was completely ridiculous. Again and again people have talked about it like Bethe didn't immediately release a statement apologizing. Nobody thought to consider the translation or intent. Meanwhile, Ronda was the usual hyper-aggressive talking about killing and everyone was fine with that.

And while everyone would like to say Bethe has no chance of a rematch... why not? Outside of Tate it's open for rematches, given everyone loses to Ronda quickly.

Because Bethe isn't going to win any match ups that will warrant another titles shot.

Betche is dellusional.

However, samr guys that praise Ronda's dellussions od beating men etc. as "trust in herself", and necesarry for a champion's mindset, judge B's same "quality".

Without realizimg R's are an order of magnitude bigger.

B rather kills R than R making Cain break a sweat.

I think someone even posted Bethe translation, yet Ronda White Knights kept bitching about Bethe bring up her dad. People forget about Cain getting Ko within min & yet he got rematch.

Bethe has taught me even if I'm completely untrained and unskilled, I can still fight for a UFC championship if I have a badonkadonk.

pics or GTFO :icon_evil

When you get faceplanted in 34 seconds it

bloggif_55c3629c1a4e4_zpsolyzjx8y.gif

This has me in tears

Wtf is she doing ?

When?

The only gold Bethe is getting anywhere near in the next 2 years is that ugly ass watch she brings to staredowns.

LMAO Bethe will never see a title shot again, literally the worst challenger Ronda has ever had.

Must have been a good pay day to go and write that shit down.

Something about her just makes me cringe.

It would be fun to see a rematch just to see Correia get owned again. Don't see it happening though as she's not beating any of the top 5 (or even top 10) fighters. She's not a good fighter and she is very lucky to be awarded with a nice payday for only 30 seconds of work.

Back