Bethe Correia issue statement regarding loss to Ronda

Freddie83

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
http://www.bjpenn.com/bethe-correia-breaks-silence-and-fires-back-at-ronda-rousey/

I was extremely criticized and judged by lack of respect due to a bad interpretation of the current champ. All that time I saw the real face of the current champ trying to pose as a saint while she always said publicly that she wanted to make me "have a meeting with Jesus" which was her true intention. The media never gave that much coverage. I'd never would fight anyone with the intention to kill, break their neck which is something there's no return from. I wouldn't joke about it, because wanting to kill someone is not caring about the pain their family would feel!

So I tell @rondarousey I'm here and I'll fight for a rematch in 2016, stronger, more mature, we'll see each other again! I wanted to fight you and I got it. I'll get that chance again and I'll have my revenge at the right time!

REMATCH IN 2016 LOL

Just accept you're an unskilled, unathletic fighter who fluked into a pay day and be grateful

Approximately 0,42% chance for that rematch to happen in 2016.

Ronda must actually have some power in her punches because it sounds like Bethe is STILL concussed.

Approximately 0,42% chance for that rematch to happen in 2016.

You never know. If Ronda keeps ducking Cyborg then a a Bethe rematch is a distinct possibility in 2016. I mean she is fighting Miesha for a third time. Who's the say that Bethe doesn't beat Cat and lets say Nunes that she doesn't deserve another shot.

crying-waterfalls.gif

How the fuck does getting face planted in 30 seconds in a completely undeserved fight warrant issuing a statement?

Expect Bethe to lose another one and will never be talked about again.

You never know. If Ronda keeps ducking Cyborg then a a Bethe rematch is a distinct possibility in 2016. I mean she is fighting Miesha for a third time. Who's the say that Bethe doesn't beat Cat and lets say Nunes that she doesn't deserve another shot.

I think she loses to Nunes, Cat, Tate, Eye, Holm etc. She has a lot of improving to do before she wins her way to another shot.

i was pretty sure Bethe was headed for that meeting when she face planted into the mat.

Talks her way into a fight she didn't deserve, talks stupid shit and pisses champ off, gets waxed in the most embarrassing way possible in half a minute, still doesn't recognize that "come to Jesus meeting" is obviously colloquial, keeps talking shit, then insists she'll get a rematch.

tumblr_matd7cB2oY1qbsubfo6_500.gif

tumblr_mfx7vz4ZOa1rn5a30o4_250.gif

Not even Brasil wants to see that rematch.

Bethe has taught me even if I'm completely untrained and unskilled, I can still fight for a UFC championship if I have a badonkadonk.

I think she loses to Nunes, Cat, Tate, Eye, Holm etc. She has a lot of improving to do before she wins her way to another shot.

I agree for the most part, but the way I see it is that all of 135 is light years behind Rousey. I don't think there is too much to seperate Bethe from Cat or the rest of the division

Ronda literally knocked all sense out of her.

Face plant concussion is serious bidness

Back