Bethe Correia is for real!

i agreee this will be a tougher fight for ronda then most, simply because bethe comes forward and she has 0 fear of rousey shes also a big girl like rousey i think the power adv ronda usually has will be neutrilized here,, everybody else showed fear towards her. Im expecting a good competitive fight, Rousey to get the W but she will come out with a busted up face and be in her first legit dog fight.

I disagree. Zingano was a big girl with no fear, and look where that got her, and she has a ground game. McMann is big, strong, feerless, but that didn't help. If Correira comes forward with no fear she will get clinched, thrown, beat up, and submitted.

giphy.gif

RIP Ronda

Excellent patty cake style training.

If anything, I'd like to see this make it to the 2nd round. If that can happen, who knows. I will be a giddy school girl if RRR loses. So all her hype can die along with her pathetic career.

RRR has a pathetic career? Wut? Lol

You can see it being close, but also first round submission. Cover all the bases

Read my post again. I said I think the fight will be closer than everyone thinks....which is basically that Bethe wont last longer than 30 seconds. I never said it will be close.

I hear this from Rogan... Beth Correia is for real!!!! She has real knockout power!!!

Look up her fights. Has 2 TKOs in 9 fights. KO machine!!!

She also looked scary before having competitive fights with two of the worst fighters on the UFC roster, one that she barely squeaked away with a split decision win lol

If anything, I'd like to see this make it to the 2nd round. If that can happen, who knows. I will be a giddy school girl if RRR loses. So all her hype can die along with her pathetic career.

anusol-plus-hc-ointment.jpg

She's really not that polished at all. She's in way over her head here. Rousey wins in the first minute or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back