Bethe Correia is for real!

arridude

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
RR is ofc still the favorite, but man! BC is a scary woman. Her face, her body, the way she strike, the confidence that show make me think she's not scared at all of Rousey.

RR grappling and submission's skills are without a doubt superior and her striking ability are maybe the most technical in the division, but i think BC can mentally broken RR and knocked her out

some of BC quote to hype the fight:

"You are gonna die"
"You will be knocked out and this title will be mine"
"I hope she doesn't kill herself"
"what i want is to give Ronda a present: to know what it's like to get a solid punch to the face" ---------> i LOVE this one :icon_chee
"you've never faced a fighter determined to die for this title"

Nothing TS says will hype anyone for this...

How many burritos did Dana pay you to post this TS, be honest.

giphy.gif

for real in the sense that she exists in our space and time? I guess i'll give you that much.

She is, in the world of accounting. In mma, her opponents in the UFC have a 1-7 record and Ronda is going to obliterate her.

Hahah all you guys fell for TS's troll. Notice he mentions that she's a scary woman followed by "her face".

she is ugly, stiff, basic, mannish, and slow. Are you blind bro?!

i really believe that this woman is nasty and much more sure of herself then all the opponents then RR got before

If BC is not gonna win for sure she's gonna hurt RR badly.. u are gonna see her face

Anything can happen in a fight. Especially when fighters start trying to prove points. It can backfire at any moment. With that being said, Ronda wins this fight however she wants.

Back