Bestest, most comfortable work boots

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
I've had Wolverines, DeWalt, Brahams, Skechers work boots among others. So far, I'd say Skechers has been the most comfortable to me. I'll try Red Wings when my boots needs replaced. I'm rocking Skechers with Dr. Scholls, slip resistant, composite toe and water resistant.

Skechers-76829-ST-Tennis-Shoe-88512590347_image1__69282.1432357037.600.600.jpg

35d51tx.png

Seriously, you try marching early in the morning to sack a city barefoot. These are life savers...

I have to wear 6" boots, and these timberlands have been far and away the best. They look like something from a 90's rap music video, but they're comfortable and durable as hell. I've had them for about 14 months and nothing has fallen apart yet.

timberland-6-inch-premium-work-boots-wheat-nubuck.jpg

I've worn Red Wings for about 6yrs; they feel like well broken in sneakers.

red wings are great. BUT, you HAVE to be sure to get the right size. i made the mistake of buying boots that i thought would eventually break and mold to my foot. it never happened, and they were way too small. i ended up going to their store again to have a proper person there size my foot for the best pair. i have wide-feet, so i had to get a special wide size. they were free through my work because they were steel-toed. if they're steel-toed, it's even more important that they fit right. the steel will fuck your feet up BADLY if they're not the right size. trust me.

Red Wings are the best in my opinion. I've been wearing work boots for about 27 years to work in and have worn many different brands from low end to high end. None of them compare to Red Wings in comfort or durability. I've been wearing the pair I have right now since about October 2012.
image_zps4js7szm8.jpg

Almost four years old and still have some life left in them. Still repel water too.

Last edited:
Red wings are great if you make sure you get sized properly. These guys have been my boot of choice no matter the weather. They also arent as expesive as other boots. Model 2499, the composites, lightweight as well. On an oil rig all of the chemicals take a serious toll. I've had them last me almost 3 years.

If metatarsals are needed Carolinas are great and last forever as well. I had a pair that went through 12 hour shifts in a steel mill and lasted almost 4 years.

Would like to try Redwings next pair, I always heard they were comfortable. I have Terra argos now and I like them.

Red wings are the best boots I've ever owned. Mine were 300$ and they come with a lifetime of repairs/oil

red wings are great. BUT, you HAVE to be sure to get the right size. i made the mistake of buying boots that i thought would eventually break and mold to my foot. it never happened, and they were way too small. i ended up going to their store again to have a proper person there size my foot for the best pair. i have wide-feet, so i had to get a special wide size. they were free through my work because they were steel-toed. if they're steel-toed, it's even more important that they fit right. the steel will fuck your feet up BADLY if they're not the right size. trust me.
I have to disagree, Red Wings where great now there pieces of shit, my work supplies our boots and I've had 3 pairs of red wings in 6 months and all have fallen to bits

Red Wings are great-Dunhams are super comfy too!

This. Well, Red Wings. My papa wore them for decades and swore by them. I have tried many other kinds of boots and in my opinion nothing has quite measured up. Wearing a pair right now and after 10 hours my feet are fine.

They cost a cool million and will never break, they are bored/lazer chizzled out of a low quality diamond lump

15-Of-The-Most-Jaw-Droppingly-Insane-Shoes-Ever-Made-1.jpg

I agree, red wings are o
I have to disagree, Red Wings where great now there pieces of shit, my work supplies our boots and I've had 3 pairs of red wings in 6 months and all have fallen to bits

i agree, red wings are way over-rated. Give you blisters.

Wolverine 1000 miles are the best imo

This. Well, Red Wings. My papa wore them for decades and swore by them. I have tried many other kinds of boots and in my opinion nothing has quite measured up. Wearing a pair right now and after 10 hours my feet are fine.
your "papa"?

the hell? this isnt some village in 300b.c.

go back to your time asshole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back