Best WEC fights?

Watch Benavidez vs Torres if you want to see a bloody massacre.

WEC consistently put on some of the most exciting cards ever

Cub Swanson vs Mackens Semerzier

Miguel Torres vs Yoshihiro Maeda

KZ vs Garcia

Mark Hominick vs Yves Jabouin

Carlos Condit vs Hiromitsu Miura

Damn, you got that Swanson / Semerzier fight up before me - what a wild match that was. Kung-fu movie shit going on the whole time.

Condit / Miura was an insane brawl. It was literally the only time I've seen Condit looked gassed, but who can blame him when he was getting judo tossed left and right? Still a great showing from the champ at the time.

Cerrone vs Ratcliff is awesome. Cerrone vs McCollough (sp?) is also great but good luck finding that. Pretty much all of Cerrone's fights come to mind

Damn, you got that Swanson / Semerzier fight up before me - what a wild match that was. Kung-fu movie shit going on the whole time.

Condit / Miura was an insane brawl. It was literally the only time I've seen Condit looked gassed, but who can blame him when he was getting judo tossed left and right? Still a great showing from the champ at the time.

Sure was hell of a fight, somehow I forgot all about it, but watched it again few weeks ago and was reminded that this indeed was an amazing battle. Cub Swanson has a lot of great fights, I need to watch more of Semerziers fights too

Miura did damn good there, shame that he is retired nowadays. Would've loved to see him in UFC, wouldn't been a champ, but not many guys get to be a champ in the end.. Loved his throws! They were so beautiful.

I wonder how has he done in boxing, I think he retired in MMA because he wanted to become a boxer

Hominick/Jabouin, Condit/Miura, Torres/anyone pretty much

I have been watching a lot of old WEC events and pretty much every fight is a good fight.

Faber and Aldo

Aldo and Swanson which lasted 8 seconds but it was a crazy ending.

WEC was my favorite org, I miss it as hell.

Henderson/Pettis
Jung/Garcia
Henderson/Cerrone I
Condit/Miura

Damn, I could do that all day long

Torres had some great scraps with Benavidez, Mizugaki and Maeda

The whole thing was pretty spectacular.

Most underrated promotion ever.

QFT. Anything with Condit or Aldo for sure. Also McCall v. Valencia, Benavidez v. Torres, and Jorgensen v. George. Pretty much can't miss with a random event.

Back