The Prize Fighting Cartoonist
@Brown
Reaction score
The Axe Murderer's Terror through PRIDE will forever be His legacy

His UFC Career wasn't the best but He still gave it His best shot

In IVC "The Axe Murderer" was born

His Bellator & Rizin career wasn't great

But Him signing up to fight in BKFC, now that's something I wanna see

But the question is, which Fight will be His legacy?

EveryAnguishedChamois-size_restricted.gif

his first fight with dan henderson is my personal favorite, and has his best staredown of all-time. maybe the best staredown period.

hm

I think the guy mezger fight was awesome. The first rampage fight was great, the second one had a really slow stalemate on the ground in the midway point,but the standup portions of the fight were awesome.

his willingness to fight hunt on short notice was pretty legendary

Big fan of Wand, I’d say Rampage 2. Or 1. Saku 1 was an absolute mauling too.

Stopped reading this thread after reading "wanderlei got destroyed by tito" in the post above.

wanderlei is very overrated. good wins against rampage jackson and ricardo arona, but most of his title defenses were against japanese pro wrestlers who had losing records. of course you can look great against guys of that low level. but let's be real here, wanderlei got destroyed by vitor and tito ortiz.

the best wanderlei moments:
second fight with cro cop
rape choke against keith jardine
running away from a drug test and getting suspended for life
getting utterly dominated by chael sonnen

Oh Yeah, I guess PRIDE does give their top Fighters the weak fighters don't they?

vs Mirko 1 never gets any mention . Beat CroCop even with special rules favoring Mirko .

Guess I'll interpret this as the fight where he fought best.

He did an amazing perfomance vs. Hendo, who was "undefeated" at the time.

He definitely did a much better job against Arona in the rematch.

Great job against CC in the 1st fight.

He showed good evolution in his fight vs. Bisping.

Last edited:
Side note: Got the 1st Wanderlei news I've seen in a while yesterday.

He posted some facebook vids to his stories where he's cruising around the streets of Curitiba on his moped and he seemed pretty happy, which was cool to see.

Side note: Got the 1st Wanderlei news I've seen in a while yesterday.

He posted some facebook vids to his stories where he's cruising around the streets of Curitiba on his moped and he seemed pretty happy, which was cool to see.

He's a very happy guy, I mostly see His IG Stories of Him cruising around on His bike

hm

I think the guy mezger fight was awesome. The first rampage fight was great, the second one had a really slow stalemate on the ground in the midway point,but the standup portions of the fight were awesome.

I know the the finish in the 2nd Rampage fight is Wanderlei's most widely shown highlight, but I liked the finish in the first fight better.

Wanderlei stopping Ironhead Fujita in the PRIDE Openweight GP was underrated. His fights in that tournament were crazy. He also fought Hendo with a fucking fever.
tumblr_ov6k62hMcD1qd4esao2_500.gifv

Also, Wanderlei never fought in RIZIN. It would have been cool to see the planned Wanderlei vs Cro Cop 3.

Last edited:
Back