• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best. UFC. Gif. Ever.

I've always been a fan of fighters that can slip and pull then counter.

silva-griffin.gif

<DCrying>

You're the one on loser team, stop projecting your wet fantasies you weirdo.

"The day your guy lose you will pay"
I imagine you saying that with your little fists shaking.

Hilarious.

<36>

You sound upset btw.
All he does is constantly posts images of Conor McGregor losing that one particular fight. Nonstop all the time. So yeah I will enjoy it when his boy gets that ass whooped.. I support the sport in general. I don’t come here constantly wanking off to one fighter.

All he does is constantly posts images of Conor McGregor losing that one particular fight. Nonstop all the time. So yeah I will enjoy it when his boy gets that ass whooped.. I support the sport in general. I don’t come here constantly wanking off to one fighter.

No he sends GIF of Khabib winning this particular fight cause he's a fan.

<BC1>

On the other hand you're hating on every khabib's thread, it makes you worse than him.

<Fedor23>

Incredible. I sometimes stare at this for a few hours straight. It gives me an indescribable high.

Has anyone else been so mesmerised by a UFC gif as this one?

Discuss.
Your hatred for a irish MMA fighter is fuckin weird. Something wrong with you man.

No he sends GIF of Khabib winning this particular fight cause he's a fan.

<BC1>

On the other hand you're hating on every khabib's thread, it makes you worse than him.

<Fedor23>

Is that why when somebody makes a thread about Justin and Conor he just post that GIF of Conor losing? Hey did somebody post something good about Conor McGregor? Time to post that picture or GIF of him losing again. It’s the same shit with the anti-GSP crowd. Somebody says something nice about him what do they post? For five points what do they post? Come on?

Is that why when somebody makes a thread about Justin and Conor he just post that GIF of Conor losing? Hey did somebody post something good about Conor McGregor? Time to post that picture or GIF of him losing again. It’s the same shit with the anti-GSP crowd. Somebody says something nice about him what do they post? For five points what do they post? Come on?

Don't know if he does that, but if he does it, it makes him just equal to you, maybe a little bit better than you, cause he manages his time more efficiently.
It's faster to post a gif than to type messages hating a fighter on every thread about him.
But it's true that it's harder to post a gif of Khabib losing.

Don't know if he does that, but if he does it, it makes him just equal to you, maybe a little bit better than you, cause he manages his time more efficiently.
It's faster to post a gif than to type messages hating a fighter on every thread about him.
But it's true that it's harder to post a gif of Khabib losing.
No clue what the fuck you are talking about right now? I am a fan of the sport in general. I post about all topics. I don’t show up to hate on one particular fighter. I’m not a fucking fan boy. I can voice my opinion in a manner that reflects the topic at hand. I don’t just troll.

If true, disgusting.

I actually had a friend who was ultra liberal (my only one really) and for whatever reason was a huge cuck to Muslims. Never made sense to me.
Dude hates religion, constantly shits on Christians, loves the LBGT community, yet obsessed over a religion that would kill 96% of the people he supported.
Such weird individuals (hard core liberals)

The modern liberal man is more feminine than women of old.

ronda.gif

There was a time for about a year after this fight that I’d actually laugh out loud at this gif every single day when it was posted here. It is still great.

I can hate on him if that’s not the only topic I am talking about.

Not really, you hijack Khabib threads to show some hate, and it's not rational and close to trolling, cause your arguments are generally distorting reality to show him on the worst possible way every time, and you jump on every occasion to do so.

Back