Best tweets about Jon (from fighters)

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
1956872_830023350377605_8522982336332119334_o.jpg

Riddle tested positive for weed like 5 fights, and actually tested positive for taking it around a fight.

Riddle is crazy.

Lol getting busted for weed doesn't crucify you. Otherwise Nick wouldn't be getting main event/co-main despite losing often. Same with Nate who posted a picture of a joint right after losing to RDA. Healy and Barry got cut simply because they kept losing.

kilo for kilo lmao

NC needs to be handed out. Is Meth also legal? Can't believe they let this fight happen

Kilo for Kilo is the first time Askren has made me chuckle.

Ben Askren what the hell? It's like he came on sherdog stole the gram for gram joke and remembered it wrong when he posted it on instagram.

Sherdog's puns are way funnier.

Lol at Askren.

The real GOAT.

Damn, between Pettis and Punk I figured Askren is in the UFC by 4th of July. That one might cost him. So good though, probably worth it.

The results are good because, cocaine is out of your system in like 2 days.

Stop crying, made no difference.

Askren is one of the GOAT social media practitioners as far as MMA is concerned.

I always wonder why guys like Riddle want to burn their bridges though...

Askren owned him.

Jones deserves every bit of it. I doubt he will go past his 30`s without another accident, drug fiasco or jail.

Lies! He's a pastor's son! He doesnt do drugs! Someone else took the random test for him, its not his fault! Leave him alone!

Back