Best tweets about Jon (from fighters)

B6tXSE9CUAAzpR2.jpg:large

This is fucking incredible.

All recreational drugs including weed should be banned and illegal, First time for him, Matt tested plenty of times and deserves to be fired, no one watched him anyway

Yes, saw that earlier on mmajunkie

Barry, Riddle and Askren were the funniest one, laughed hard at Kilos for kilos

ben askren has the best one lol. k4k goat fighter of the world

He didn't fail his post fight piss test...how the hell do people keep failing to grasp this?

I dont know but it's both baffling and infuriating. Sherdog p4p world's worst reading comprehension.

He didn't fail his post fight piss test...how the hell do people keep failing to grasp this?

This is akin to Vitor getting caught on TRT during camp. WHy would they cancel the fight if he's caught in training, not in the actual fight???

I think you fail to grasp he should not have fought at all!

I dont know but it's both baffling and infuriating. Sherdog p4p world's worst reading comprehension.

I hate that I love this place.

This is akin to Vitor getting caught on TRT during camp. WHy would they cancel the fight if he's caught in training, not in the actual fight???

I think you fail to grasp he should not have fought at all!

Not a banned substance out of competition.

Your point falls short.

Now whether or not it should be banned outside of competition, is a completely different conversation that no one is having.

2-dde1f43eff.jpg

Jones violated the fighter conduct policy, when is he being suspended and fined?

Not a banned substance out of competition.

Your point falls short.

Now whether or not it should be banned outside of competition, is a completely different conversation that no one is having.

this should be common sense.

The fact you blatantly use this as a loophole is what indicates how desperate you are to validate something with such poor excuse.

I think we both know this is a consensus (that it should be banned) and as such, no discussion should be necessary. It is actually baffling that it is not.

Besides, they knew prior to the fight. This means the fight should have been canceled.

As such, ruling this a NC should be a non-brainer.

The fact you blatantly use this as a loophole is what indicates how desperate you are to validate something with such poor excuse.

I think we both know this is a consensus (that it should be banned) and as such, no discussion should be necessary. It is actually baffling that it is not.

Besides, they knew prior to the fight. This means the fight should have been canceled.

You're wasting your time bro, anyone with a brain can see what the right thing should have been done.

Riddle tested positive for weed like 5 fights, and actually tested positive for taking it around a fight.

Riddle is crazy.

Weed stays in your system for a long time. Cocaine disappears in a matter of days.

Honest question: would it be ruled a NC if it was marijuana? Is marijuana banned out of competition?

That said, I don't believe recreational drug use should be banned out of competition, regardless of whether it's alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, or krokodil.

Feel free to state your case for why it should be, though.

Back