• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Tiny Characters in Movies...

tumblr_njb7elULVV1rbh1bzo5_r1_540.gif

Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross or Christopher Walken in True Romance.

Two of the best scenes in cinema history!

True Romance is a good shout, so many great small parts in that film. As well as Walken I’d vote for Brad Pitt and Gary Oldman.

a05aa6fddf8bf33e06f6886acdaf8f7a

His line at the end of My Little Buttercup is still one of my favorite line deliveries of all time.

Thinking I should've posted this in the "I'm So Old" thread...

I remember being stoked about seeing this in the movies when it came out only to leave half way in from boredom. Then liking it 20 years later

I've wanted this Fifth element secretary like for evah!

Definitely one of the most memorable characters for me.

I'll add...

Thayer David in Rocky
Martin Kove in Wyatt Earp

Piper Perri
Lupe Fuentes
Elsa Jean
Gina Gerson
Foxy Di
Remy Lacroix
Amia Miley
Mariana Cordoba
Megan Rain
Not a huge fan of everyone on this list, but Remy LaCroix is on my "entertainer" Rushmore. Probably GOAT, but it's close.

Reactions: Zer
Roles too small to get a nod for Best Supporting Actor, but where a memorable and impactful performance was given. Who else makes the all star team...

Vincent Schiavelli in Ghost

Joe Spinell in Rocky

Joe Spinell in Taxi Driver

Hugh Millais in McCabe & Mrs. Miller

Tony Burton in Rocky 2

Elias Koteas in Fallen

Tom Callaway in Young Guns

Maury Chaykin in Dances With Wolves

RIP, almost all of these guys are gone.

1st of all, great topic. Also, you're talking about Jeff Van Gundy. I don't know who this Vincent fella is.

jvg.jpg

Next, Spinelli was in the '76 Oscar winner AND the picture that SHOULD HAVE WON. Lastly, here's my contributions.

Joe Turkel:

Philip Stone:

She's on my Mt. Rushmore of Ass at least

1442080091-ygp-RBy-Y.gif
Forget about the ass. Have you seen her face? She looks like a 13 yea...

Yeah, scratch that last thought. ;-/

For most memorable/intriguing short part, my vote goes to David Bowie in Twin Peaks Fire walk with me.

David Koechner in Out Cold

I’ve been using the “X was President, X was in the White House and X was running this country into the ground” with various different presidents in storytelling for almost 20 years now.

I’ve been using the “X was President, X was in the White House and X was running this country into the ground” with various different presidents in storytelling for almost 20 years now.

It's an underappreciated comedy imo.

Back