Best tasting protein in water

Can your body handle Soy milk? I know products like Silk are great for lactose intolerant people, and is also a much healthier choice over cow milk.

Every night before bed and every morning I have 1 cup of light vanilla silk with 1 scoop of BSN's Vanilla Syntha-6 in it, Tastes excellent, much better than just water. For post work out meals I use the same thing, but blended with Ice, Yogurt, Flax Meal, Fruits, and a lil fat free vanilla creamer for flavor. Tastes like dessert, and is good for ya! :p

You%20Fail.jpg

I am a huge fan of trueprotein.com...cold filtration whey, choc. It has very little lactose if I remember correctly. They dont mix their proteins unless you ask them to. A lot of other companies will say they have a pure whey protein isolate but really be 80% concetrate and 20% isolate and then people who are lactose intolerant dont do so hot.

I'm afraid that your subjective opinion is wrong -Chocolate ON is the best tasting. :icon_conf

Do you add any carbs to it? Beta-alanine or choline? They'll all change the taste.

BTW-I choose Mariah Carey as my GF.

i agree, and i've tried them all. The GNC brand is the fucking WORST!

Back