Best submission moves?

M

Mike.D

This is my first thread so don't get snappy.I was wondering what seems to be the most succesful submission based on pain caused and afterdamage.So throw a line my way guys and show me your opinions

The armbar, it's fast, and easy, and hurts like hell. My elbow still hurts from last week when i got a hard armbar.

FYI, all joint locks hurt and all can result in lasting damage.

Armbar. The most damaging is probably an inverted heel hook or a neck crank, but armbar is the most successful.

I tend to agree with the heal hook. It can break the ankle and damage the knee. The arm bar hurts and is easy to apply but there are several escapes from it. Unfortunitly I have three pins holding my left shoulder together from trying to get out of an arm bar about 12 years ago.

I'm a complete noob with no experience of martial arts so sorry if this is a bad question.

But if all joint locks hurt and can result in lasting damage, wouldn't you be better off just tapping out instead of trying to fight it? You either lose a fight, or have a chance of an injury that would affect your future career.

I'm also sorry for going off topic

Yes it can be better to tap sometimes when rollling, But if you do not try new moves and escapes you will never get any better. I considered myself decent at geting out of arm bars when I was caught with the one that damaged my shoulder. Well that is part of training. I have been tapped many times before I learned how to escape.

Remember: If you give up on the street, then your dead.
www.KibunInc.com

keylock, a bodylock is devastating, dont even try it

Bodylock/Body triangle do not apply unless the opponent murdered your family, raped your girlfriend and blew up your car.

squeezing the BALLS anyone will submit to that!!!!!!!!

Yes, most women are very susceptible to squeezing the 'BALLS'. Very intuitive of you.

You shoulnd't be interested in trying to use submissions based on the damage they do after they're released.

The RNC IMO is still the best submission move there is because it's easy enough to apply once you have position and it pretty much effects everyone the same way (whereas some people are more/less flexable for joint locks), but they all have their advantages and disadvatages,

Gun pointe works best.
3745.jpg

villasenor said:
keylock, a bodylock is devastating, dont even try it
Yea Body lock is horrible..i like the Kimura...Can throw it on quick and from different positions

Back