Best Sports MMA and Actor Physiques?

Being a LW, i relate to the lighter guys more easily. I prefer a lean physiqe with athleticism. Gymnasts, wrestlers, Olympic sprinters, etc.
Edson Barboza
459437872.jpg

GSP
5778318189_bc017e3d5f_b.jpg

Needs no introduction
hqdefault.jpg

What about diamond studd era Scott Hall?

14w7uyw.jpg

IMO, Zane is the GOAT. A mix of mass and symmetry. Not like a friggin hobgoblin. If I was a bodybuilder, this would be my goal physique.
Arnold actually criticized modern bodybuilding and mentioned preferring the older times of the sport. Of course being a competitor of that time, he's a bit more biased towards it.

But alot feel that way as well, myself included. There's Classic Physique now where they cap off height and weight to help cull the bloated mass / pregnant belly
MrOlympia092414n.jpg

Last edited:
Good...

No I wouldn't. I wouldn't pump myself full of steroids and force eat 10k calories and dedicate my life to the gym.

Would you actually want to be that big? Do you really think MOST men would want to look like that.

I don't know much Arnold back then. Could he run or play sports? Could he go hiking or biking. I know some if the Freaks today can't run and start to get out if breath while talking.
I doubt if he could wipe his own ass, much less go hiking.

Arnold actually criticized modern bodybuilding and mentioned preferring the older times of the sport. Of course being a competitor of that time, he's a bit more biased towards it.

But alot feel that way as well, myself included. There's Classic Physique now where they cap off height and weight to help cull the bloated mass / pregnant belly
MrOlympia092414n.jpg

I heard men's physique is kind of a throwback and is slowly gaining steam.

As far as bodybuilders go, Milos Sarcev had a good physique, as well, IMO

00ef2c9d107ac1aedddc458ce45c2147.jpg

I heard men's physique is kind of a throwback and is slowly gaining steam.
Classic physique isn't men's physique (board shorts), its just bodybuilding with a cap on height and weight to try to minimize the Ronnie Colemen, Phil Heath type builds popping up. Those guys are 5'8-5'11 at 275-300ish lbs

Screen-Shot-2016-02-07-at-8.51.58-AM.png

Wouldn't work here. Its just a different class to compete in, its not like the regular BB-ing is getting replaced.

Wouldn't mind being built like this batsuit. Neck included lol.

IMG_20160707_104837.JPG

Jesus, he looks big there (bigger than usual.)

Yes,he leaned out alot when he came to the WWE,and his physique for such a large man was always impressive.

razorramon7.jpg

Classic physique isn't men's physique (board shorts), its just bodybuilding with a cap on height and weight to try to minimize the Ronnie Colemen, Phil Heath type builds popping up. Those guys are 5'8-5'11 at 275-300ish lbs

Screen-Shot-2016-02-07-at-8.51.58-AM.png

Wouldn't work here. Its just a different class to compete in, its not like the regular BB-ing is getting replaced.

The contests with guys wearing boardshorts is riduculous. They're just hiding their chicken legs.

Back