Best shots that came from nowhere

randy-orton-rko-hulk-hogan-on-car-o.gif

Atilla Kubilay was his name. And believe it or not, they actually let that fight go on as planned after he sucker punched him. The commentators barely even reacted to the incident. And not shockingly at all, Atilla proceeded to get disqualified anyways by flagrant fouling his opponent again during the fight with knees to the head on the ground, and refused to stop fighting when the ref came over to call for a stop for the foul, so the ref ended up wrapping a rear naked choke on him to get him to stop trying to attack his opponent. Then he tried to get ahold of the ref as he was releasing the choke on him.

Edit: I also apparently read that he had died by getting involved with some scummy criminals in Europe. But I can't confirm that with any sort of link. I tried to find some information of his possible death, but was not able to find anything.

Cool story, bro. For real, tho.

Some more

sGpFwmv.gif

Man DC has a fucking hell of a chin... a knee square on the button and then 3 uppercuts from Gus who is known for having powerful uppercuts. A lesser man would have lost the belt there and then.

I thought he was dead4a sec.actually i have Dan's ufc100glove,8×10 of Bisbing stiff w/Dan mid-air above him bout 2drop2nd H-bomb+walkout shirt everything's autographed.i was lucky2 sit@same poker table as him,he said fighting is just buisness,but that fight was personal.he never wanted2shut some1up so bad n his life.he told his corner forget the plan,he cant hurt me ill just walk thru his punches if i have2 to land my shot then he wont have shit2say.he said people ask him about that KO the more than any fight.this was back b4 shogun1 was even announced tho.really koo guy,felt like hangin w/a buddy that had way better stories.lol
That's awesome man and I like his personal game plan he knew bisping lacked power, smart on him. How big was his chin in person?

I can't add any but thanks everyone for the great gifs and vids

chuck-norris-fist-o.gif

Rothwell vs Schaub

Perfect example of how to play possum.

That's awesome man and I like his personal game plan he knew bisping lacked power, smart on him. How big was his chin in person?
his jaw is lil bigger than normal,i was surprised how small he was,im 5'11,155 he didnt seem much bigger than me, looking@him its hard2believe he KO what some consider greatest HW ever btw most meaningful of career,taking belt from wandy close2nd.I ask him who he fights next,he said hardcore fans will b excited,hope I put him away early or could b long nite cuz hes1of the toughest guys2ever fight. but wouldnt say who it was.everytime i watch epic1st fight w/shogun I think about what he said&how rite he was

his jaw is lil bigger than normal,i was surprised how small he was,im 5'11,155 he didnt seem much bigger than me, looking@him its hard2believe he KO what some consider greatest HW ever btw most meaningful of career,taking belt from wandy close2nd.I ask him who he fights next,he said hardcore fans will b excited,hope I put him away early or could b long nite cuz hes1of the toughest guys2ever fight. but wouldnt say who it was.everytime i watch epic1st fight w/shogun I think about what he said&how rite he was

He's fighting Machida, and I think Machida stops him.

When I met Fedor he was small to me too only seemed a little bit bigger then me. Wow that's awesome, he was spot on haha that fight is one of the best ever

That one uppercut that Vitor gave to Hendo that sent him to the moon lmao.

He's fighting Machida, and I think Machida stops him.
I was talking about a conversation I had w/Hendo back b4 the1st Shogun fight when i was lucky enough2get invited2a charity poker tourny put on by team Quest&poker stars@Dans house.when i asked him who he fights next&he wouldnt say who he just talked about how tough the guy is &if he dont KO him early it'll b long nite.but ya ur rite he fights Machida next&also probably rite,Dans chin is gone2shit &he dangerously slow. i think this fight will sho any1 left out there that still thinks Dan should b fighting,its time2hang em up

Back