Best shots that came from nowhere

Everyone knew the H-Bomb is landing...but the kiss of death...I was surprised as it was savage but necessary to shut Bisping up...
296lwkh.gif
One of the hardest one punch knockouts I have ever seen, actually it is the hardest. So insane lol

I wouldn't call it my favorite, but Rich vs Chuck is a good one

Joe Rogan kicking pads.
Schaub on Cro Cop
Lesnar on Herring
Lil Heathen on steel jawed Brazilian
Terry Etim's jaw leaving this galaxy via Barboza
Tito Dropping Bader with a JAB!!
Silva stiffening his arm straight and Griffin running into it.

Steven Segals dental surgery front kick. Doesn't matter which fighter through it. As long as they spent an hour with Seagal in camp, it counts.

matt hughes actually using his hands w success and then finishing w a choke that is, forget the kimura, really only for strong guys

search

What are some of the best shots that made you jump out of your seat or say Holy Crap? They don't have to be knockouts, just unexpected shots, Post yours....

UnimportantQualifiedAlbatross.gif

tumblr_my4bad9H8y1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
tumblr_morsejcnNB1s80fhyo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mcvx9eVRfn1qi7g0xo1_400.gif
496250330.gif
Should post all Conor gifs. He's the best

What are some of the best shots that made you jump out of your seat or say Holy Crap? They don't have to be knockouts, just unexpected shots, Post yours....

UnimportantQualifiedAlbatross.gif

tumblr_my4bad9H8y1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
tumblr_morsejcnNB1s80fhyo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mcvx9eVRfn1qi7g0xo1_400.gif
496250330.gif

scott smith vs pete sell

This is one of the craziest KOs I've ever seen. Smith only had a little bit left and put it all in one last desperate shot.

To me nothing really comes close to that one.

So everyone saw the "Showtime"kick coming n the 5th rd of a dead even tittle fight that happened 2b the last fight n WEC history.that was equal2 watching Michael Jackson do the moon walk for the 1st time.ok maybe not.lol

One of the hardest one punch knockouts I have ever seen, actually it is the hardest. So insane lol
I thought he was dead4a sec.actually i have Dan's ufc100glove,8×10 of Bisbing stiff w/Dan mid-air above him bout 2drop2nd H-bomb+walkout shirt everything's autographed.i was lucky2 sit@same poker table as him,he said fighting is just buisness,but that fight was personal.he never wanted2shut some1up so bad n his life.he told his corner forget the plan,he cant hurt me ill just walk thru his punches if i have2 to land my shot then he wont have shit2say.he said people ask him about that KO the more than any fight.this was back b4 shogun1 was even announced tho.really koo guy,felt like hangin w/a buddy that had way better stories.lol

Back